Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss56
Re: Bad Doggy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayde11 View Post
I understand more than you know. I cant even look at pics of hurt, or dead animals. But he was mad, and I know I have said, and done things that I wish I could have taken back when I was mad.
The bottom line is we are all entitled to our own opinions. Just because you guys dont agree dosent mean you have to hate each other.
I have known him since I first came here...I have never seen him start a fight, or be rude unless he was provoked. I dont know how all this started, but please try to get along. Its way more fun.
All this started because he was making awful remarks about pitbulls. I don't own a pitbull, but being an animal activist and member of PETA, I see all the horrific things that happen to these dogs, so I don't like hearing or seeing people being mean to them.
I have a Doberman and take him to the dog park all the time. There are pittbulls there all the time, and none of them have ever given me any trouble. My dog plays with them all the time.

He was making the awful comments about the pitbulls before he was mad, so that's no excuse. I just started trying to have a discussion with him about pitbulls and all he wanted to do was curse, and call me names. So I gave up. You can go back and read the whole thread and you'll see.

You're saying that you wish you could take back things you've said when you were mad which I can understand, but you're the one saying that, not him.
Thanks for trying though.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:20 AM
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:94
Female

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12335

Does your doberman have blue eyes? Beautiful!!

I'm all about animals, I'm trying to volunteer at this dangerous dog sanctuary, they have all breeds there, not just pits.
At this moment my husband is out helping the guy down the street look for his husky. I'm afraid he was stolen though, white huskies are rare.
My house is the one everyone around knows to bring lost, or injured animals to. We have woods behind our house, so a lot of wildlife. I'm sure you know how rewarding working with animals is.
Its a great feeling to know you have made a difference in their lives.

The Following User Says Thank You to Shawna For This Useful Post:
Stevee
Old 01-07-2010, 05:46 AM
Pit Bull
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1348
guess

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss311

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandertristao View Post
You and your old ass buddy "Pit Bull" can kiss my fucking ass. I don't give a flying fuck what either of you think because you both are worthless cum-slurping twats! Go and guzzle your lil' doggies piss for all I care. I hope your dogs get hit by a truck and splattered all the way down the street! CUNT!
You're just butt hurt because you've been exposed as a goddamn liar in a public forum.

Old 01-07-2010, 05:56 AM
Pit Bull
Offline:
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss311

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayde11 View Post
I understand more than you know. I cant even look at pics of hurt, or dead animals. But he was mad, and I know I have said, and done things that I wish I could have taken back when I was mad.
The bottom line is we are all entitled to our own opinions. Just because you guys dont agree dosent mean you have to hate each other.
I have known him since I first came here...I have never seen him start a fight, or be rude unless he was provoked. I dont know how all this started, but please try to get along. Its way more fun.
Mad or not that crack baby Alexandrosuxcox is telling outright lies as the truth. I will defend my dogs against this kind of attack any time any where.

Old 01-07-2010, 06:06 AM
BootsyCollins
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:323
Stoned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2760

teeth are connected to lip?

Old 01-07-2010, 04:06 PM
WHITEWIDOW
Offline:
TWISTED MINDS UNITE HERE
Poster Rank:740
Male

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss809

HOLYSHIT....bad doggy indeed!

Old 01-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Pit Bull
Offline:
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss311

Quote:
K, let's see if this works. The problem all started with my comment about hating pitbulls (around pages 22-26 of dogs suck part 2). Agreed, I did say that the breed should be wiped out, "followed" directly by a statement of "this is only my opinion." However, if you read my posts, as I took the time to read yours, you would see that my information was backed by news media reports and not a "fake dog-hating" site. I don't hate dogs, I don't know where you got this misconception of me, but I love my dogs too. I got crazy with you and started cursing because of your approach. You started with "baseless accusations" and the whole "crackhead" comments, and yes, that pissed me off. You can ask anyone here, before I make a comment, I try to have "something" to back it up. However, this is all besides the point. What I'm trying to say is, if I hurt your feelings and offended you, I'm sorry, but next time, try not to assume anything about me and remember that all comments on this thread are only opinions of the people posting it...........cool!?
Butt hurt, crack head, crack baby Alexandrosuxcox, I believe you will find that I called you a crack head.

As long as you continue to tell the same tired fucking lies that you have been telling about my beloved dogs. I will continue to call you what ever the fuck I deem appropriate at the time.

Old 01-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Pit Bull
Offline:
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss311

Alexandrosuxcox, The thing I like about pit bulls is their gameness. They will go for it no matter what.

You've met one.

You get tired of hearing the same shit? There is a solution.
Find a new subject.
Talk about something you actually understand. Like cock sucking and smoking crack.

Old 01-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Pit Bull
Offline:
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss311

Quote:

No, I'm just a cunt, it's more like lipdickedness, or I'm so queer...gayness! LOL!
Fucking saggy-nutsack homo, I am about as worthless as my ugly ass wife. I hope I choke on a bone !

Alexandrosuxcox the young crack baby, the unfortunate product of the liaison between a crack whore and a dirty vibrator . You should instantly recognize lameness after all you are the personification of the term. I've seen Christmas turduckins that weren't half as full of shit as you.

You know cock face......I can do this shit forever.

Old 01-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Jordy Death
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:852
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss649