JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Can I Rest This Right Here?

Can I Rest This Right Here?

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-17-2008, 05:27 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Online
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,187
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2259 Post(s)
Quoted: 21205 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 20/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss42187
Can I Rest This Right Here?

Is there no where else they could have rested that stretcher
muerto_gualan 002.jpg
79.7 KB ·223 views
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Apocalypse, ChristineB, Lil_Lisa
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor bills, guaranteed
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-17-2008, 05:58 PM
Nyckname's Avatar
Nyckname
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1142
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 571
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss571
Re: Can I Rest This Right Here?

They're not resting it. They're attempting to cover the body with what's available, so as not to make it a public spectacle.
  #3  
● 11-17-2008, 06:20 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Online
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,187
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2259 Post(s)
Quoted: 21205 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 20/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss42187
Re: Can I Rest This Right Here?

ah, must have been out of white sheets =)
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
  #4  
● 03-06-2009, 04:13 AM
SCARLETXXXTREME's Avatar
SCARLETXXXTREME
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1161
FEMALE
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 557
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss557
Re: Can I Rest This Right Here?

  #5  
● 03-06-2009, 07:32 AM
dark-babi's Avatar
dark-babi
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1858
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 277
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss277
Re: Can I Rest This Right Here?

wouldn't it attract more attention with a stretcher on top of the guy lol?
  #6  
● 05-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Ugh82's Avatar
Ugh82
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1811
woman
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 287
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss287
Re: Can I Rest This Right Here?

LOL yeah i thought the same thing dark.
  #7  
● 05-08-2009, 02:15 AM
enter_text's Avatar
enter_text
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1032
Female
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 665
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss665
Re: Can I Rest This Right Here?

Lol yeah, real shoddy cover-up job.
  #8  
● 05-08-2009, 02:24 AM
SJ's Avatar
SJ
Offline:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Poster Rank:93
Female
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 17,111
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17111
Re: Can I Rest This Right Here?

As if dying in the middle of the road wasn't bad enough, they gotta go and cover him with that. I feel bad for the poor guy.
  #9  
● 05-08-2009, 04:12 AM
ToxicHolocaust's Avatar
ToxicHolocaust
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3057
male
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 127
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss127
Re: Can I Rest This Right Here?

They're not resting it. They're attempting to cover the body with what's available, so as not to make it a public spectacle.
you would have thought that they would have used it to cover the mess that was his face or something....not just cover up the non fucked up half of him
  #10  
● 05-08-2009, 04:13 AM
Mutilatedmind's Avatar
Mutilatedmind
Offline:
gore broad
Poster Rank:735
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,126
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1126
Re: Can I Rest This Right Here?



Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO