cock and balls

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3354
Re: The American Soldier Killed, Burned and Hanged by the Iraqi

fuck em all backwards inbred cunts i would push the button to rid the world of this evil

Old 02-06-2011, 07:06 AM
everyonekilla
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9002

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss11

you invade us we'll do the same.

Old 02-06-2011, 02:50 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:71
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Quoted: 7061 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowkeeper View Post
Huh? Where the fuck do you get your information? I'll be the first to say that the US invaded illegally, and that it was mostly about positioning for when the oil crisis starts to hit - but seriously, the bits about raping girls (and mentioning virginity, as if that makes regular rape not as bad), killing innocent children etc - sorry, but you really need to check your facts dude. Where some women and children killed? Sure, happens anytime you have a conflict. Were they killed by US forces on purpose? Other than a single over publicised incident, no, not unless they were armed and presented an bimmidiate threat. Most of the civilian casualties attributed to US forces were accidental. Now, how many women and children were raped and slaughtered by other Iraqis? Rediculous numbers - that's where those crimes came from - warlords and gangs taking advantage of the situation to do a little ethnic cleansing in their neighborhoods.
So how does one decide on a legal or illegal war. Who makes that decision? I don't believe there's a country in the world that would feel that a invasion of there land was legal for any reason. All that matters if it is a just cause, theirs no bill of rights or legal presidence to invasions. Any one who says its a lost cause or a failure is to fast to quit. In ww2 it was much more bloody unsure and brutal but look at Germany now. All we are trying to do is give that country a chance for the people to be free and government to be fair. We have already given them that, now they have to do the rest. We can't build their country for them, they have to fight too. As the saying goes freedom isn't free.

Old 02-06-2011, 05:46 PM
mepresentas
Offline:
Poster Rank:5593
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss28

It's not the peace sign, is the "V" of victory, or maybe of vengeance.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:45 AM
jackoftrades
Offline:
Poster Rank:18316

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2

He was actually a security contrator

Old 02-07-2011, 01:46 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:519
female

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

Quote:
Originally Posted by crespo View Post
Did ya ever look on what Amerika did to Iraq ? They raped girls, virgins, they killed children and innocent women, they wanted to be in charge, in this country, that they didnt have any right to be. They started to decide rules, they was tkaing their oil. Iraq only fought back, is that not aloud ?
EAT SHIT you stupid fucking cunthole.

Old 02-07-2011, 01:49 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:519
female

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandmays View Post
fuck em all backwards inbred cunts i would push the button to rid the world of this evil
HELL yeah. I dont want to talk about the legality. I don't want to hear people LIE about how many people died in IRAQ. (first of all if they were fucking normal in ANY WAY, american troops would have ousted Saddam and then turned over the country to some legitimate leaders ready to make things all hunky doory and the shit would have been over in a MONTH !! but instead the fuckers shias, sunnies and everybody else went FUCKING INSANE and started screaming and killing EACH OTHER AND US because 10thousand fucking peon groups of self righteous muzzies each wanted to be in charge)

Those raping murderous woman killing christian killing CUNTS can all BURN IN HELL !!!!! I don't give a FUCK if they nuke that shit hole into a glass parking lot. More power to 'em.

Old 02-07-2011, 03:06 PM
invadoria
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1221
Female

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss328

Very brutal way to die, indeed. Nuclearwar is not an answer though, I hope you guys realize that.

Listen to Bob Marley and smoke some pot = peace!

Old 02-20-2011, 11:52 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:61

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBun View Post
HELL yeah. I dont want to talk about the legality. I don't want to hear people LIE about how many people died in IRAQ. (first of all if they were fucking normal in ANY WAY, american troops would have ousted Saddam and then turned over the country to some legitimate leaders ready to make things all hunky doory and the shit would have been over in a MONTH !! but instead the fuckers shias, sunnies and everybody else went FUCKING INSANE and started screaming and killing EACH OTHER AND US because 10thousand fucking peon groups of self righteous muzzies each wanted to be in charge)

Those raping murderous woman killing christian killing CUNTS can all BURN IN HELL !!!!! I don't give a FUCK if they nuke that shit hole into a glass parking lot. More power to 'em.
Fucking insane was knowing what religous groups made up the population of Iraq, and then invading and thinking it would be over in a month.
They were fucking insane by our standards for longer than any of us has been alive, and if thats how they want to live who the fuck are we to try to change that? 3 trillion dollars later, 8 years, and still there.
At least Bush 1 was smart enough to stay the fuck out.

Old 02-21-2011, 04:17 AM
Head Faggot in Charge
Poster Rank:4
Fleshy Protuberance
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Quoted: 39765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss87018

Again rob666, your ignorant and opinionated mind is wring again. Why don't you experience Islamic violence first hand and then comment on things? Oh wait, it is because from dissecting your comments and posts on several threads it is apparent that all you are is a coward looking for attention by being "rebelious".