JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)
Documenting Reality Police, Fire, & Government Real Police & Crime Related Videos Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)

Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-05-2020, 06:35 PM
EYESwide85
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1625
Male
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 343
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss343
Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)

This is an old one but normally the footage cuts before the murder takes place and the struggle is not seen fully.
Click here to remove ›
15.20 MB ·2528 views DownloadMember
▲ 16 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BiothDaSloth, bliss, copskill8, Eggbeater01, el_topo, giterdone246, Hunted, ILookyLoo, Johndoe123, kellyhound, Moon, Mr.NoCredit, OhJstFkOffAlrdy, Omegas3, SingularTub, sutty37
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
mpg man
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-06-2020, 02:08 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,543
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10337 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss96543
Re: Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)

The three suspects, realizing Welch had spotted them, abandoned their vehicle less than a mile from the town of Garrison. They then fled on foot, taking the marijuana with them. Their vehicle was found later in the day.

Throughout the morning, the police analyzed the videotape and were able to identify the three killers. Reynaldo Villarreal was found later in the day when a highway patrolman spotted him walking near the edge of a wooded area.

He was arrested and charged with murder. Baldemar Villarreal was captured and arrested two days later and Zambrano was captured a week later. All three suspects were then tried and convicted of the murder.

The actual shooter was identified as Baldemar Sambrano Villarreal. He was sentenced to life in prison. His younger half brother, Reynaldo Sambrano Villarreal, was sentenced to 40 years in prison for his role in the murder.

The third suspect, Jesus Cortez Zambrano, pleaded guilty to his role in the murder and received a 30-year prison sentence.
More: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...rrell_Lunsford
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
el_topo, Hunted, ILookyLoo, Johndoe123, Moon, Mr.NoCredit
  #3  
● 03-06-2020, 05:09 PM
el_topo's Avatar
el_topo
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:270
MAN
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,143
 
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2832 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5143
Re: Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)

This is crazy. I heard this video is used for training purposes and one trooper actually managed to save his his life due to this video. What’s even crazy is that one of these guys has already been released and the other will be released in 2026. Crazy dramatic video, from one hell of a night I’m sure these criminals will never forget.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Johndoe123, kellyhound
  #4  
● 03-20-2020, 09:26 PM
ILookyLoo
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1491
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 387
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss387
Re: Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)

so sad for this man. and for what-drugs?
  #5  
● 05-14-2020, 01:04 PM
Mongolian60
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:930
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 790
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss790
Re: Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)

so sad for this man. and for what-drugs?
Especially now marijuana is pretty much legal everywhere.
  #6  
● 10-23-2022, 11:53 AM
Crystalette
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7665
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 25
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss25
Re: Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)

This is a very serious situation, but the way the cop in the 2nd video tried to run away was hilarious to me for some reason.
  #7  
● 11-04-2022, 12:09 AM
xuaeded's Avatar
xuaeded
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1587
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 353
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss353
Re: Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)

Thank god the drugs are OK
  #8  
● 11-05-2022, 02:10 PM
x-dep-187's Avatar
x-dep-187
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2068
male
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 238
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss238
Re: Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)

Cop killa
  #9  
● 01-12-2023, 12:38 AM
Lux1969's Avatar
Lux1969
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2304
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 201
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss201
Re: Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)

This is a very serious situation, but the way the cop in the 2nd video tried to run away was hilarious to me for some reason.
looked like Reno 911
  #10  
● 01-12-2023, 07:59 PM
houseoftechno's Avatar
houseoftechno
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:198
male
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 7,766
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1468 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7766
Re: Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)

SOMEBODY SHOOT THE DAMNED PIANO PLAYER! :headpop:
Documenting Reality Police, Fire, & Government Real Police & Crime Related Videos Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)
Documenting Reality Police, Fire, & Government Real Police & Crime Related Videos Texas Trooper Murdered(OLD W/footage I Havent Seen Posted)


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO