JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Police Release Footage of Mass Shooting in Phoenix

Go Back  

Police Release Footage of Mass Shooting in Phoenix 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 09-12-2022, 11:32 PM
russell515034
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:814
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss924
A man in tactical gear, armed with a rifle and a Molotov cocktail, committed a murderous rampage in Phoenix on August 28. On Friday, the Phoenix Police Department released harrowing video footage of the violent attack that killed three people and injured five others – including two police officers.

The suspect in the mass shooting – later identified as 24-year-old Isaiah Williams – reportedly left his hotel room at a Days Inn around 8:30 p.m. In the video, he can be seen in tactical gear from head to toe – including a helmet and gas mask, knee pads, and a ballistic vest. He is also armed with a rifle, flashbang grenades, and a Molotov cocktail.

Immediately after leaving the hotel, the suspect began firing his gun at vehicles and buildings. The suspect walked across the parking lot and saw a white car driving. He opened fire on the vehicle. Two people in the car were shot. The victims were later identified as Karla Garzona (44) and Misael Arevalo (36).

Three other people in the car fled for their lives as the suspect continued to fire at the vehicle. They climbed over a fence in the parking lot behind a waffle house.

Haunting video from a surveillance camera shows the man continuing to fire shots in the parking lot.

The suspect then threw a Molotov cocktail at the waffle house window. The window didn’t break and the Molotov cocktail didn’t catch fire.

The shooter then proceeded to the glass door of the Days Inn’s reception area. He looked inside but didn’t fire his gun at the three people inside.

Video shows the man continuing to fire his rifle indiscriminately, injuring several people across the street.

When police arrived at the scene, the gunman fired a hail of bullets at the officers. Two officers were shot.

A police officer can be heard telling the dispatcher: “I’ve been hit! I am hit! I am hit! Let’s get me help!”

The officer was pinned down by gunfire, so the other officers devised a plan to extract him. The officers had not activated their body cameras, so there was no video. Another officer took the police officer, who was lying on the ground, to a local hospital.

Phoenix police located Williams, who had already died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

NBC News reported, “Investigators processing the aftermath of the Aug. 28 incident north of downtown Phoenix found 200 spent rifle casings, five magazine shells, unused stun grenades and a Molotov cocktail, Phoenix Police Sgt. Vincent Cole said in a recorded statement.”

The police did not disclose a possible motive for the mass shooting.

The Phoenix Police Department has launched an investigation into the mass shooting.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to russell515034 For This Useful Post:
DoktorDoris, Eternally Solo, Hunted, kellyhound, lowbarx2, Mixcoatl, Nightprowler, sutty37, Vixənn, zeb247
Old 09-14-2022, 02:04 PM
Hogmann
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:283

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2073 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss4270
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiDes View Post
he wasted his opportunity, u shoot in a big crwod, not in a place like that
Are you advocating for that?
Old 09-14-2022, 02:48 PM
SamuraiDes
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1729

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss292
this world is highly corrupted, u have rich ppl sucking the poor. blood for the blood god
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to SamuraiDes For This Post:
hambone, lowbarx2
Old 09-17-2022, 06:58 AM
DoktorDoris
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1332
yes

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss433
what a lot of redacteds. I wonder what all that's about.
Old 09-19-2022, 09:37 PM
gringo1965
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:521

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1891
Quote:
Originally Posted by russell515034 View Post
A man in tactical gear, armed with a rifle and a Molotov cocktail, committed a murderous rampage in Phoenix on August 28. On Friday, the Phoenix Police Department released harrowing video footage of the violent attack that killed three people and injured five others – including two police officers.

The suspect in the mass shooting – later identified as 24-year-old Isaiah Williams – reportedly left his hotel room at a Days Inn around 8:30 p.m. In the video, he can be seen in tactical gear from head to toe – including a helmet and gas mask, knee pads, and a ballistic vest. He is also armed with a rifle, flashbang grenades, and a Molotov cocktail.

Immediately after leaving the hotel, the suspect began firing his gun at vehicles and buildings. The suspect walked across the parking lot and saw a white car driving. He opened fire on the vehicle. Two people in the car were shot. The victims were later identified as Karla Garzona (44) and Misael Arevalo (36).

Three other people in the car fled for their lives as the suspect continued to fire at the vehicle. They climbed over a fence in the parking lot behind a waffle house.

Haunting video from a surveillance camera shows the man continuing to fire shots in the parking lot.

The suspect then threw a Molotov cocktail at the waffle house window. The window didn’t break and the Molotov cocktail didn’t catch fire.

The shooter then proceeded to the glass door of the Days Inn’s reception area. He looked inside but didn’t fire his gun at the three people inside.

Video shows the man continuing to fire his rifle indiscriminately, injuring several people across the street.

When police arrived at the scene, the gunman fired a hail of bullets at the officers. Two officers were shot.

A police officer can be heard telling the dispatcher: “I’ve been hit! I am hit! I am hit! Let’s get me help!”

The officer was pinned down by gunfire, so the other officers devised a plan to extract him. The officers had not activated their body cameras, so there was no video. Another officer took the police officer, who was lying on the ground, to a local hospital.

Phoenix police located Williams, who had already died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

NBC News reported, “Investigators processing the aftermath of the Aug. 28 incident north of downtown Phoenix found 200 spent rifle casings, five magazine shells, unused stun grenades and a Molotov cocktail, Phoenix Police Sgt. Vincent Cole said in a recorded statement.”

The police did not disclose a possible motive for the mass shooting.

The Phoenix Police Department has launched an investigation into the mass shooting.
==================
== ARE =u= a .. if you were Human ...
-------------------------
I would say .....................

=========
----- How did they ever get THERE >>>
?? The Source //////////////
------- Steady and Strong warriors ..
============= Nordic

-------
For nowww. It'[s A bit odd ...
--------- i gotafewfavs
the bat , and liquified
======== BONE MARROW .
----------------- WIT -... A KNEADING
--- TIME SPAN - TOTAL -------------
================= ((( 1:42 )))

AKA -- Dennis the Menace ............
========
evilEVERETT -----
that was my favorite . Anyway
type in search bar ////// baseball bat beating

search bar =========
Man cries In Agony as he is beaten to death with baseball bat
The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to gringo1965 For This Post:
dandm2003, Native19x, SeaMe2311
Old 09-28-2022, 07:56 PM
ningem
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1842

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss267
shooter fails,police fails even more?wtf?yo america wtf!its night ,shouldnt a chopper be in the air asap to assess situation before the cops got literally ambushed?no swat?so many rounds and he had to kill himself even with all this police failure?
Old 10-27-2022, 06:37 PM
tobey_maguire
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7995

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss22
yo whoever is talking about "he coulda done better" kill yourself
Old 10-31-2022, 04:26 PM
GutteralSludge
Offline:
Poster Rank:6732

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss30
Quote:
some admins needs to get this weirdo in check before we have another situation like with that emo rapper serial shooter was a DR member bc they're def raising red flags with this comment
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GutteralSludge For This Useful Post:
denmetal80, lowbarx2, Native19x, Neek21, rbz1819
Old 11-01-2022, 09:21 PM
omgwee
Offline:
Poster Rank:7546

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss24
Quote:
if u gonna commit a crime u go big and u dont stop,
cops are showing up at your house in the next few days after that comment. You don't kill your own countries people, we kill other countries to defend our people. Go out with a bang and send that bullet through your own brain like he did you scum
Old 01-23-2023, 03:16 PM
Darn
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4442
Contributions: 1

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss64
Quote:
I think the word you were looking for is "crowd" ya shock jockey genius!! ... here's an idea for you "SamuraiDies" ... called “hara-kiri” in the West, “seppuku” is a form of ritual suicide that originated with Japan's ancient samurai warrior class. The grisly act typically involved stabbing oneself in the belly with a short sword, slicing open the stomach and then turning the blade upwards to ensure a fatal wound ... just a thought