Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 2036 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss62716
Officer And Woman Have A Disagreement - Officer BodySlams Woman To Ground

Quote:
Liz Vargas Juarbe was dropping her daughter off at school on the morning of November 5, 2014, when she was ‘pulled’ over by Tampa Police Officer Kevin Fitzpatrick.

Juarbe, like many others, installed a plastic license plate cover. However, Officer Fitzpatrick didn’t like that, and he claimed that it made the tag number hard to read.

Within a minute of the officer ‘talking’ to Juarbe, she was arrested, lying face down on the ground in handcuffs. It seems that Juarbe and Officer Fitzpatrick had a disagreement over the piece of plastic - and we have all seen by now the consequences of not ‘obeying’ the commands of a psychopathic police officer.

For the crime of disagreeing with an officer, Officer Fitzpatrick violently slammed the soccer mom to the pavement, arrested her, and charged her with “obstructing or opposing an officer without violence”.

Here is what Officer Fitzpatrick says about the incident:

The defendant continued arguing and began gesturing with her arms and raising her voice. I attempted to restrain the defendant and at that time she resisted my attempts to control her.

Officer Fitzpatrick is currently under investigation by Internal Affairs for the incident which happened over 10 months ago. Interestingly, the officer was only hired a few months prior to the incident and was still on the department’s ‘probationary period’.

The officer’s performance during his probationary period was listed as ‘below expectations’ in the areas of adherence to department policies and procedures, thoroughness of investigations and performance under stressful conditions.

Instead of firing Officer Fitzpatrick, the police department decided to keep extending his probationary period until he could meet expectations in all categories.

Dennis Kenney, a professor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York, reviewed the dash cam footage, had this to say:

Officers generally shouldn’t make traffic stops in a school zone, and they shouldn’t speed through a school zone to apprehend someone who is not trying to flee.

And if an officer has someone’s arms pinned behind them, putting them down on their face is dangerous because the suspect can’t break their fall.

Vargas is planning on suing the Police Department for using excessive force, and for injuries she received to her chin, shoulder, and back, during the violent arrest.

Test
Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 OfficerAndWomanHaveADisagreement.mp4(5.93 MB, 243 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Boogie Man, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, spudigitti, Xfactor
Old 08-21-2015, 07:16 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:81
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12672
Re: Officer And Woman Have A Disagreement - Officer BodySlams Woman To Ground

So he's pulling her over and arresting her for a plastic plate cover that is completely legal? Fire this fucking moron before he kills someone over stopping at a stop sign.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Boogie Man, indybob
Old 08-22-2015, 03:58 AM
Desensitisation
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:204

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4542

It's a plate obscurer, and it's illegal. That said, she didn't do anything to warrant being arm-locked and then body-slammed to the ground. That pig needs to be shot.

The Following User Says Thank You to Desensitisation For This Useful Post:
Xfactor
Old 09-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Shakey
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:16
MAN

Mentioned: 486 Post(s)
Quoted: 23850 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss41122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desensitisation View Post
It's a plate obscurer, and it's illegal. That said, she didn't do anything to warrant being arm-locked and then body-slammed to the ground. That pig needs to be shot.
She must have sad something to set him off.

Old 09-19-2015, 02:28 PM
aaargh
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:233
Forum Dragon

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 2714 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3880

Cops are a trained army now. Very militaristic. Please be aware of how they view each person....they start by guarding against a lethal attack, Fuck your pride, be a gentleman or a lady, it's up to US now to defuse them.

Old 09-20-2015, 01:29 PM
keating
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1238
Guy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss314

nice to be nice - especially with a cop.

Old 09-20-2015, 02:23 PM
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Male

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5154

Fuck that...while I generally have no problem with cops, they don't deserve any more (or less) respect than anyone else, authority or not. If the job is too stressful or dangerous and they can't handle dealing with a frustrated distrustful public, then find another fucking job. People are tired of dealing with bullshit like this.

Old 09-21-2015, 02:32 PM
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:237
Hoosierb'strd
Contributions: 123

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 995 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3802

Any job that gives people power over others is always going to attract a few psychopaths along the line. It's the same with nurses, you will find a few in the job that just like having some sort of control over people's lives. Carers of vulnerable people, you will get those that just want to abuse those vulnerable people. Coppers, you're always going to get those wimpy bullied idiots who want to enact revenge on society and throw their weight about now that they're a copper and "in charge".

Old 09-29-2015, 10:20 PM
bike1941
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2645

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
Fuck that...while I generally have no problem with cops, they don't deserve any more (or less) respect than anyone else, authority or not. If the job is too stressful or dangerous and they can't handle dealing with a frustrated distrustful public, then find another fucking job. People are tired of dealing with bullshit like this.

is it worth disrespecting a cop to get shot or body slammed? no, I was pulled over, I was so sweet to that police officer, I was on my way in 2 minutes. is not that hard to just do what they say.. .