JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Me Almost Getting Nailed by Car Thief!

Me Almost Getting Nailed by Car Thief!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-01-2012, 01:44 PM
limberfoot's Avatar
limberfoot
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6674
I've got a dick
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32
Me Almost Getting Nailed by Car Thief!

Monday night there was a car chase in L.A. I was just leaving work and saw a shitload of choppers in the air above me. When I leaned out the window to look I coasted slightly into the next lane, I jerked back to my own lane and in my rearview saw a sherrif in the right lane behind me. He immediately pulled over behind me at the light. Then I heard the sirens getting louder and as I looked to the right saw a car tearing around the corner turning left. He missed hitting me by 6"! Here's my edited and shortend vid of the chase...
Click here to remove ›
11.84 MB ·651 views DownloadMember
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
icheerthebull, kellyhound, Pyramid_Head
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-01-2012, 01:59 PM
limberfoot's Avatar
limberfoot
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6674
I've got a dick
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32
Re: Me Almost Getting Nailed by Car Thief!

lol, my first attempt at an upload post, i'm going to try again right now

**Update: got it uploaded! the near collision occurs at 1:40, i subtitled it so you don't miss it! :-)
  #3  
● 02-01-2012, 02:13 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,543
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10337 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss96543
Re: Me Almost Getting Nailed by Car Thief!

so did they get the asshole ?
They prolly did with a chopper hanging right above him lol
  #4  
● 02-01-2012, 02:33 PM
MeMyselfandI's Avatar
MeMyselfandI
Offline:
Nope
Poster Rank:231
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,241
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6241
Re: Me Almost Getting Nailed by Car Thief!

crazy
  #5  
● 02-01-2012, 03:15 PM
limberfoot's Avatar
limberfoot
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6674
I've got a dick
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32
Re: Me Almost Getting Nailed by Car Thief!

He ditched soon after the vid ends but it took the cops 2 hours to arrest him...
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Skunk King
  #6  
● 02-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,006
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1899 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17006
Re: Me Almost Getting Nailed by Car Thief!

That was a close one.
  #7  
● 02-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Applesoap
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:19522
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3
Re: Me Almost Getting Nailed by Car Thief!

Hey, this is my first post in this board.

I'm simply interested what song you were using in your video?

Regards
  #8  
● 02-03-2012, 11:59 PM
johnleeknoefler's Avatar
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:342
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,762
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3762
Re: Me Almost Getting Nailed by Car Thief!

Haha.... Did you check to see if there was any paint transfer???
  #9  
● 06-28-2013, 11:33 AM
limberfoot's Avatar
limberfoot
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6674
I've got a dick
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32
Re: Me Almost Getting Nailed by Car Thief!

Hey, this is my first post in this board.

I'm simply interested what song you were using in your video?

Regards
Wow sorry took so long to reply, I simply hadn't checked on the thread! lol ... you asked over a year ago which song i used in a vid i uploaded of a police chase and it's MOD - Alphabet City Stomp

Enjoy...
  #10  
● 07-02-2013, 02:19 AM
jeffro742's Avatar
jeffro742
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1196
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 533
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss533
Re: Me Almost Getting Nailed by Car Thief!



Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO