Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4174
Re: Lafayette Parish Deputy Kills Suspect With Taser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chance9888 View Post
awwww wtf. I live in Lafayette, LA, myself. Turns out the family filed a lawsuit and rocked shit
Of course they did. God forbid that actually think that maybe if their dumb ass family member simply complied with the officer that he would still be alive.

Old 01-26-2011, 11:33 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:274
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3787

I love it how the cop screams at him to put his hands behind his back while the taser is going. I pretty much think at that point demands are useless.

Old 01-31-2011, 12:13 PM
barb
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5812

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31

The law will always get the best of you no matter what and if you fight it just makes it worse F##k the police

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By barb:
LadyCPlum
Old 01-31-2011, 11:08 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:576
female

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1276

He probably died cause he was so high on fucking crack his heart exploded !! FIRST cops get in trouble for hitting people, or using billy clubs, so they use tasers, then some drug head dies, and it's excessive force, or somebody is allergic to pepper spray. Just what the fuck are the cops supposed to do ?????? No matter which way it happens, SOME ONE will always eventually die when they resist. DON'T RESIST. Of course his shit ass family sued, those pieces of shit.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:19 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
female

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
Of course they did. God forbid that actually think that maybe if their dumb ass family member simply complied with the officer that he would still be alive.
HAHAHAAA Didn't you know apparently NO ONE commits crimes and every boy is a good boy XD XD. I saw one news cast, guy was shot I think, his mother said he was so good and he couldn't have been breaking the law, so it must have been wrong. Turned out he had a really long rap sheet, burglaries robberies.

Now ME I really can't say how I would act if I was a criminal. Maybe I would be the same.
My son always was sooooo good. He was a gem. He never broke the rules, he never drank, smoked (cigs or anything) he treated girls and adults with respect. He helped people. So polite and so good and kind.

Here's one of my favorite little stories about my son.
I recall we went to our favorite restaurant and there was this an black man, about 65 years old. He was a table busser, you know he picked up the dishes and cleaned tables. He obviously didn't have a high education, but he loved to tell us about all his kids who went to college and did good (really because he worked so hard to get them through)ALL his kids went to college.
Anyway, sadly you understand, this is a man who is probably usually what you would call invisible to patrons of the restaurants. But not to us. One time we went there on an off night and sat at a different table than usual, and he walked by and stopped and said HEY what y'all doing sittin over here. When my son (who was 14) saw him, he stood up and shook the man's hand and smiled so big. The man asked him how he was doing in school, and he said 'good, sir' and that man just smiled and nodded his head and said, now that's a good boy, you have a very good boy. I was probably more proud of him at that second than anything. Beats a blue ribbon for a school project, because that's real life.

If parents would spend more time showing the love and praising their kids during moments like that, alot of things could be alot different in this world.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:21 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
female

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1276

FUCK me do I hear the death snore ???

Old 02-01-2011, 08:21 AM
mattmanes
Offline:
UBBER BANNED
Poster Rank:474
male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1710

Im pretty sure this guy didn't die of the taze. There have been a lot of suites filed because people think it's the taze that kills their loved ones. In all reality there is almost always an underlying problem that brings on death.