|
Community Forum · Est. 2006
|
#1
●
07-19-2022, 03:08 AM
|
|
Joel Williams Shot in the Head in Port of Spain and Survived, July 14, 2022
Joel Williams, a 30-year-old bottled-water vendor, was shot at about 12:11 p.m. on July 14, 2022, at the corner of Broadway and South Quay in downtown Port of Spain, Trinidad. A gunman approached Williams from behind in daylight and shot him once in the head before fleeing on foot toward Sea Lots. The gunman was described as wearing long black trousers, a jersey bearing a utility authority's logo and a black fisherman's hat. Police searched the area but did not find him. Williams survived the shooting and was taken to Port-of-Spain General Hospital, where he was admitted in stable condition. No arrest was reported.
__________________ ISRAEL ✔ - PALESTINE ✗ |
|
#2
●
07-19-2022, 05:41 AM
|
|
Re: Joel Williams Shot in the Head in Port of Spain and Survived, July 14, 2022
He never knew a thing. Dropped dead in his tracks. If you gotta go I could think of a hundred worse ways.. sad but still, quick and painless.. |
|
#3
●
07-19-2022, 05:55 AM
|
|
Re: Joel Williams Shot in the Head in Port of Spain and Survived, July 14, 2022
Mmm, many people have survived a shot in the melon, so there's always the possibility that the person is still conscious for a few seconds. Can you imagine it: Dayum, what's that loud sound? Wtf, I'm falling....huh? My legs don't work? My arm and ab muscles don't work? What the fuck....I can't breathe. I can't feel my pulse. I CAN'T FUCKING............. *silence* |
|
#5
●
07-19-2022, 10:07 AM
|
|
Re: Joel Williams Shot in the Head in Port of Spain and Survived, July 14, 2022
I hate that shit. I remember a time when there were NO panhandlers ANYWHERE around here, and then suddenly it began with all these haggard looking Russian wenches with pictures of the kids they had to feed. Strangely enough, they all had pictures of the same kids.......
|
|
#6
●
07-19-2022, 02:27 PM
|
|
Re: Joel Williams Shot in the Head in Port of Spain and Survived, July 14, 2022
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |