|
#1
●
07-24-2019, 05:25 PM
|
|
Indira Florez Survives Valledupar Phone Robbery Shooting, July 20, 2019
Indira Isabel Flórez Aroca, 26, was shot during a phone robbery in Barrio Manantial in western Valledupar, Colombia, at about 1:39 p.m. on July 20, 2019. A helmeted man on a motorbike took a mobile phone from her mother outside a shop. Flórez Aroca confronted him in an effort to recover it, and he fired twice, striking her in the chest and abdomen. Flórez Aroca was admitted to intensive care in serious condition and underwent surgery. She later recovered. She is the sister of vallenato singer Diomedes Dionisio Díaz. The gunman was not identified and remained at large. Valledupar authorities offered a reward of 10 million pesos for information leading to his capture. |
|
#2
●
07-24-2019, 06:59 PM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: PRIVATE Poster Rank:6588 Female Join Date: Aug 2016 Posts: 33 Mentioned: 0 Post(s) Quoted: 2 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Indira Florez Survives Valledupar Phone Robbery Shooting, July 20, 2019
Just let him have the damn thing.
|
|
#3
●
07-26-2019, 02:50 AM
|
|
Re: Indira Florez Survives Valledupar Phone Robbery Shooting, July 20, 2019
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#5
●
08-03-2019, 07:41 PM
|
|
Re: Indira Florez Survives Valledupar Phone Robbery Shooting, July 20, 2019
Wow! That's one brave woman. She has those fabled 'balls of steel' we hear about. I haven't ever seen balls of steel like that on any man! I'd only act like that if someone threatened any one of my family. And that's my sons! Then.. well, I'd do anything to protect them... including putting my body in the line of fire! Who wouldn't for their children? |