JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Get to See How Cops Work Together

Go Back  

Get to See How Cops Work Together 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 10-04-2014, 09:07 PM
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:291
<--We Did It. So Can You
Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4177
Nineteen months after three police officers shot and killed Luis Rivera, Mayor Gary McCarthy on Thursday released videos of the deadly encounter for which the cops were ultimately cleared of wrongdoing.

Dramatic footage of the Aug. 12, 2011 death on a city street is captured on a police dashboard camera that also provides a soundtrack to the frantic and profanity-laced reaction from the police and onlookers, including Rivera's sister, after 14 shots were fired at the intersection of State Street and Grove Place.

The recordings from cameras in several police cars and also from street surveillance cameras were obtained by the Times Union as the result of an appeal to McCarthy after the newspaper's Freedom of Information Law request was denied on the grounds that the material was considered part of a personnel matter.

In December 2012, Schenectady County District Attorney Robert Carney announced that a county grand jury had exonerated the police of criminal wrongdoing.

An internal departmental probe in the days after the shooting concluded police were justified in firing their weapons when Rivera pointed a handgun at them.
Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 FatalPoliceShootinginSchenectady.mp4 (6.09 MB , 472 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deanmine For This Useful Post:
30564U, kellyhound, Oswald2001, uncleanone
Old 10-05-2014, 10:01 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 817

Mentioned: 433 Post(s)
Quoted: 8439 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss84916
Quote:
when Rivera pointed a handgun at them
dumbass
The Following User Says Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 10-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:105

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 3714 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14074
Several rounds into his body seemed to bring a few moments of something resembling clarity into what passed for a 'mind' of the Ghetto Trash Thug and then he was gone.

Good riddance.

All Trayvon and Trayvonna Martins should end up like this.

"What seems to be the discrepancy?"

- Ghetto Trash Thug sista
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
30564U, deanmine, flyflicker123
Old 10-05-2014, 05:43 PM
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:291
<--We Did It. So Can You
Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
id rather they end up as productive members of our society, with pleasent respectful personalities that I would like to have as a neighbor... but at the end of the day, its up to them how they wanna end up!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deanmine For This Useful Post:
30564U, BostonPancake, Fordemups, Oswald2001, WHITEWIDOW
Old 10-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Shakey
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:15
MAN

Mentioned: 823 Post(s)
Quoted: 37475 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss61098
Ape life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shakey For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 10-10-2014, 03:36 PM
Martano666
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:504

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Several rounds into his body seemed to bring a few moments of something resembling clarity into what passed for a 'mind' of the Ghetto Trash Thug and then he was gone.

Good riddance.

"What seems to be the discrepancy?"

- Ghetto Trash Thug sista
Yeah well. I'm not sure why you would think that Trayvon deserved to die. I realize that you struggle with rational thoughts and hate all muslims etc. I can understand your stupidity in judging all muslims based on the actions of some. I can even understand why your stupidity leads you to blame all black people for the actions of some. Just like how you give a bad name to your fellow white American and we Canadians feel the instinctual urge to assert that all Americans are pieces of shit like you even when I know that they aren't.
But I can't understand (and have given up trying to) why you would think that Trayvon Martin who is a skinny teenager with a fucking slushy from 7-11 would deserve to be followed, and harassed by Zimmerman, and then gunned down in a struggle, and then continue to distastefully label him based on this video and all other videos involving ACTUAL criminals that really did deserve to be shot. Do you work for Fox News?

This guy probably deserved it. Martin did not. You paint Trayvon with a brush that didn't exist that night. That case is NOT this case. That is why he is dead. You don't even realize that you are doing it. Blaming him for other people'
s crmes that had not even occurred yet at the time of his murder. You will again blame him for crimes that are going to happen next year. So... should I (as a Canadian) blame all Americans for your opinions? Should I label you the same as a White rapist that is going to rape people starting in 2018???
The Following User Says Thank You to Martano666 For This Useful Post:
moreiraalves
Old 10-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Martano666
Offline:

Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1981
In case anyone is wondering... I only comment on Oswald's comments because it's important to battle the extreme level of (misdirected) hatred that Oswald carries inside himself. It's important to use peaceful reasoning and logic to contrast just how lacking every single comment of Oswald's is. Over 4400 posts by him, and NEVER an argument is made to support his opinion. Just hatred spewed from his hole, which actually helps create these "thugs" that he hates so much. To the people that want a nice loving friendly safe country to live in: You need to embrace those who you fear and atleast attempt to understand them and why they are the way they are. Just as I try to understand Oswald but have basically given up on him. What Oswald doesn't understand is that it is HIS attitude toward those who are different, that causes segregation between cultures and leads to the exact behaviors that Oswald hates.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martano666 For This Useful Post:
DavidDemonic, moreiraalves
Old 10-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Martano666
Offline:

Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1981
And believe me, I have every urge to kick the fucking shit out of Oswald if I were to encounter him, but I am intelligent enough to know that those are also the actions of the people that I don't want around and therefore I can't eliminate the problem by becoming one. That would only breed MORE of the same problem. I have to use a different strategy. It's called compassion and empathy. I feel very sorry for Oswald because I know that there is a very private, personal reason why he is the way he is, and only he knows what the reason is. Maybe he will open up someday and share with me but I doubt it. Though, if you decide to Oswald, PM me so I actually read it.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Martano666
Offline:

Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1981
My father worked as a correctional officer at and recently retired from MAPLEHURST super prison in Milton, Ontario, Canada. He served 40 years baby sitting the nuts. My father occasionally got in scuffles with inmates that were out of control. But he also made it clear that some of the biggest criminals in that prison were the guards. They would never try to understand anyone or help them or rehabilitate them in anyway. Just enforcing rules and brutalizing anyone that was struggling to follow them. My father would try talking one-on-one to inmates when he could and try to connect with them. He said many of the people in there would get beaten severely by the guards or other inmates, and cry themselves to sleep. GROWN men we are talking about. Many of them liked my father for showing them compassion while other guards refused to do so. He said the guards would say the inmates are animals and don't listen and deserve what they get. But he would talk to them and listen to them and saw very few occasions that actually required physical violence against inmates. But nonetheless, violence against inmates was a daily occurrence carried out by MOST of the guards if they perceived the slightest disobedience or inconvenience in the day. Some guards would have spousal problems, and come to work with a bad attitude and take it out on the 20 year old kid that grew up without a family, as if that kid's life wasn't bad enough before he ended up in prison.

Anyhow, that's why I try to have compassion. It works.
The Following User Says Thank You to Martano666 For This Useful Post:
moreiraalves
Old 10-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1262

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts