JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Cop Stops Driver-less Truck Doing Circles in Reverse
Documenting Reality Police, Fire, & Government Real Police & Crime Related Videos Cop Stops Driver-less Truck Doing Circles in Reverse

Cop Stops Driver-less Truck Doing Circles in Reverse

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-22-2014, 08:20 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,543
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10337 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss96543
Cop Stops Driver-less Truck Doing Circles in Reverse

CHESNEE, SC -
Chesnee police officer Tim Walker said he had no choice but to try and stop a driver-less truck that was out of control and had already injured one man.

"I got a call about a pedestrian involved accident," Walker said. "When I got their I found a truck doing circles in reverse."

Frederick Watkins had been working on the truck moments before when things went wrong.

"I was trying to crank it," Watkins said. "It cranked and I must have left it in reverse. I tried to catch it but I didn't do much of that."

Watkins doesn't remember the truck hitting him and knocking him out or mailman Rusty Tucker stopping to pull him from danger.

"I saw a man laying in the parking lot bleeding and the truck was coming closer," Tucker said. "I finally got him on his feet and he was able to walk and sit down on a chair."

By the time Walker got on scene Watkins was safe but the truck was still going, and still a danger according to the officer.

Dash cam video shows Walker approach the truck looking for a way to stop it.

"I tried jumping in the door but it knocked me into the road," Walker said.

Undeterred, Walker then tried again and this time succeeded by jumping into the bed of the truck, busting out the back window, then crawling in and putting the truck in park.

On Thursday Walker and Watkins met for the first time since the accident. Watkins thanked Walker for what he did and Walker apologized to the 84-year-old for busting his window.

Walker was also quick to tell Watkins that in his mind Tucker deserves all the credit for his quick action.

Tucker said he was just a mailman trying to deliver some help to a neighbor.

"I try to do more than just deliver the mail," Tucker said."I try to be a public servant in every way I can."

Watkins is now at home recovering from his injuries and said he plans to sell his truck.
Click here to remove ›
17.01 MB ·227 views DownloadMember
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-23-2014, 12:02 AM
winvens's Avatar
winvens
Offline:
☆☆☆Jumbo Lesbian Cunt☆☆☆
Poster Rank:57
My pronouns are thin/skinny
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 25,933
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 160 Post(s)
Quoted: 13921 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25933
Re: Cop Stops Driver-less Truck Doing Circles in Reverse

Why didn't they shoot the tires out?
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Damdrius
  #3  
● 05-23-2014, 09:55 PM
Shakey's Avatar
Shakey
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:21
MAN
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 61,094
 
Mentioned: 825 Post(s)
Quoted: 37482 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss61094
Re: Cop Stops Driver-less Truck Doing Circles in Reverse

Repost.
  #4  
● 05-25-2014, 12:53 PM
kinggreene
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4553
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 63
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss63
Re: Cop Stops Driver-less Truck Doing Circles in Reverse

Why didn't they shoot the tires out?
Are you fucking kidding me! like shooting the tires is going to stop the engine, you are more of a retard than the wanker that left it in drive.
  #5  
● 06-01-2014, 02:51 PM
vulturedoors's Avatar
vulturedoors
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:925
Female
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 794
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss794
Re: Cop Stops Driver-less Truck Doing Circles in Reverse

It's smarter to get on the INSIDE of the circle the truck is describing, rather than the outside, even if the driver door is the one open. Inside the circle you don't have to move as much to keep out of the way, and it's easier to get into the vehicle.
Documenting Reality Police, Fire, & Government Real Police & Crime Related Videos Cop Stops Driver-less Truck Doing Circles in Reverse
Documenting Reality Police, Fire, & Government Real Police & Crime Related Videos Cop Stops Driver-less Truck Doing Circles in Reverse


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO