Poster Rank:23
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss53294
Massachusetts Attorney General's office and State Police have attempted to block this video from being posted on the internet with the threat of felony charges.

The "nanny cam" video shows the state police making an illegal arrest of Paul Pechonis and a search of his home.
Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 state-police-bad-arrest.mp4 (9.17 MB , 332 views)
Enlighten_Me, sutty37
Old 06-01-2008, 03:48 PM
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:40
male
Contributions: 35

Mentioned: 1903 Post(s)
Quoted: 19573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss32935
Yea, I have read a lot about this. It's been an ongoing thing for awhile. Not sure if it has actually been resolved yet.
Old 08-30-2021, 06:11 PM
gringo1965
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:521

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1891
A few years back, I bought a security door at an auction in Detroit. It is 2 and 1/2 inches thick, with 12 active dead bolts actuated by a high security double - face key. I also made decorative window bats, and upgraded my front entry with grade #5 hardware and a significantly strong and heavy decorative security door. Years ago, my daughter got a ticket for under age drinking. Then , I guess 4 years went by, so I get a knock on the front doot. A rookie jid-cop, and a highly agitated lady cop. She asked for my daughter, "ALEXIS",, -- It was so gratifying to yell her Alex lives in Cnneticutt. Out of habit, I went to unlock the security door, but it takes 3 full revolutions to unlock. Anyhow, this cunt must have been on her period, cuz she went to snatch door open. I just stared at her, as did her rookie partner. I wish I had- had the guys to ask her if she was on her period. The lesson ??????????????????????? My security measures are not for criminals, thay are for keeping Law Enforcement out !!