JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Bodega Cashiers Shoot Back!

Bodega Cashiers Shoot Back!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-02-2022, 07:40 PM
cypher0807
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12532
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 9
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9
Bodega Cashiers Shoot Back!

Nice to see the victims turn the tables...
Click here to remove ›
3.12 MB ·734 views DownloadMember
▲ 24 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
420, Bearshark, BiothDaSloth, docfr8, feb1199, Heisenburg, HYPRTCKR, JK63, kellyhound, lolo123, lrd1024, Mr.NoCredit, Muldagor, Nitro_The_Wolf, obelix, piootr73, pulsefreezer, smoothieboy, švabo, tucow, uknews, Vixənn, voidinvocation, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor bills, guaranteed
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-02-2022, 07:42 PM
soja's Avatar
soja
Offline:
D.R.'s PM Casanova
Poster Rank:28
ҍɘҍɘn
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 52,925
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
Quoted: 31833 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss52925
Re: Bodega Cashiers Shoot Back!

is the glass bullet proof or not? didn't see any penetration but i am retarded.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
HamsterFrog111, JK63, LadyCPlum, Vixənn, William May
  #3  
● 03-02-2022, 07:42 PM
docfr8's Avatar
docfr8
Offline:
Ph-Italian Vulpino
Poster Rank:60
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,483
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 3539 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 17/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss25483
Re: Bodega Cashiers Shoot Back!

Thats how you do that shit.... First Jedi mind trick and blast away

Dont know if they got injured by that volley, but the only worry I would have, is the possibility of them returning to kill the guy
▲ 11 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BiothDaSloth, btchslaya, creepyapplegirllll, feb1199, Heisenburg, LadyCPlum, obelix, pulsefreezer, tucow, voidinvocation, William May
  #4  
● 03-02-2022, 08:27 PM
DaBigNob's Avatar
DaBigNob
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:477
yes
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,286
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2286
Re: Bodega Cashiers Shoot Back!

It looks like the first neighbor trips on his way out the door. Hopefully he died.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
HamsterFrog111, stranglewank
  #5  
● 03-02-2022, 10:59 PM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,561
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3013 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss14561
Re: Bodega Cashiers Shoot Back!

Badass !!! That’s a great post! Love it.. shot right out the change window..if he missed either it would be a miracle..
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
U.B.Hotch, William May
  #6  
● 03-02-2022, 11:11 PM
William May
Online
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,128
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4686 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss17128
Re: Bodega Cashiers Shoot Back!

is the glass bullet proof or not? didn't see any penetration but i am retarded.
I didn't see anything either, but I miss a lot when I watch these videos. Sometimes I have to watch them 3 times to see what actually happened.
I'm thinking they had a set of inoperable guns, or had no ammo anyway. When he pulled out his gun, they gave up and turned to run.
I fervently hope he hit them both. Should have gone outside to make sure. If I was his boss, I would have been happy to pay for the bullet replacement, so he could fill his gun up again for the next Yayhoo.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BiothDaSloth, obelix, tucow
  #7  
● 03-02-2022, 11:12 PM
jlpbeta
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2936
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 136
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss136
Re: Bodega Cashiers Shoot Back!

Nice to see the victims turn the tables...
Obviously a monkey conducting an armed robbery.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
obelix, Tornadolen
  #8  
● 03-02-2022, 11:14 PM
Brynjar's Avatar
Brynjar
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:254
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 5,527
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 994 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5527
Re: Bodega Cashiers Shoot Back!

is the glass bullet proof or not? didn't see any penetration but i am retarded.
The term, "mentally retarded" is outdated and is no longer in use. You might be a slow learner or mentally challenged, but you're not retarded.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
piootr73
▼ These 2 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
LadyCPlum, NJDrummer
  #9  
● 03-03-2022, 01:54 AM
ScreamingHand's Avatar
ScreamingHand
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3853
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 85
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss85
Re: Bodega Cashiers Shoot Back!

I didn't see anything either, but I miss a lot when I watch these videos. Sometimes I have to watch them 3 times to see what actually happened.
I'm thinking they had a set of inoperable guns, or had no ammo anyway. When he pulled out his gun, they gave up and turned to run.
I fervently hope he hit them both. Should have gone outside to make sure. If I was his boss, I would have been happy to pay for the bullet replacement, so he could fill his gun up again for the next Yayhoo.
Whether or not their guns were loaded or real likely had little influence on why they reacted that way.

In a situation where they already have their guns drawn and pointed at the cashier, the last thing they expected was to be staring down the barrel of a gun as well, in a fraction of a second. He already had the money in his hand, ready to hand over, they thought the robbery was successful.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
BiothDaSloth
  #10  
● 03-03-2022, 02:25 AM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:103
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,952
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1298 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15952
Re: Bodega Cashiers Shoot Back!

Some tough glass


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO