JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Would This Work?

Would This Work?

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-13-2014, 10:31 PM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,496
Contributions: 120
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23496
Would This Work?

Definitely, for fans of the movie, "Big!"
Click here to remove ›
4.92 MB ·917 views DownloadMember
▲ 13 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
30564U, CrunchyCripple, Ewuu, FunkPumpkin, jade jameson, jesse, kellyhound, MesaGrande, niniane, Pyramid_Head, švabo, therezamackenzie, winvens
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-14-2014, 12:47 AM
LrlynJy's Avatar
LrlynJy
Offline:
(",)
Poster Rank:219
Childbearer
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,713
Contributions: 4
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6713
Re: Would This Work?

i would spend a day in those stairs jumping up and down.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, indybob, jesse
  #3  
● 09-14-2014, 02:01 AM
FunkPumpkin's Avatar
FunkPumpkin
Offline:
♾ C O O L E R ♾
Poster Rank:348
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,621
Contributions: 9
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 770 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3621
Re: Would This Work?

Screw that, I'm still taking the escalator. I'll listen appreciatively to those taking the steps, though.

If I wanted to exercise, I'd go to the gym so I could leer at the pretty spandex ladies.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
  #4  
● 09-14-2014, 06:21 AM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,496
Contributions: 120
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23496
Re: Would This Work?

I know the keyboard so I would jump a few bars.

I can figure some songs out by ear.

I think it would be fun.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
FunkPumpkin
  #5  
● 09-14-2014, 07:44 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,006
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1899 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17006
Re: Would This Work?

That is pretty epic.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
  #6  
● 09-14-2014, 08:54 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,543
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10336 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss96543
Re: Would This Work?

sure worked lol
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
  #7  
● 09-14-2014, 10:01 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:429
Female
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,731
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2731
Re: Would This Work?

The sound would irritate me quite quickly. I can't imagine having to be around there for very long.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
  #8  
● 09-14-2014, 10:57 PM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,496
Contributions: 120
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23496
Re: Would This Work?

CrunchyCripple, there is always one!
hedbergstairs.jpg
42.8 KB ·75 views
  #9  
● 09-14-2014, 10:59 PM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,496
Contributions: 120
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23496
Re: Would This Work?

Screw that, I'm still taking the escalator. I'll listen appreciatively to those taking the steps, though.

If I wanted to exercise, I'd go to the gym so I could leer at the pretty spandex ladies.
Thought of you when I saw this on another thread. Supposedly, the Colombian cycling team, FunkPumpkin!

Nice color coordination going on here!
cyclers.jpg
53.1 KB ·84 views
  #10  
● 09-15-2014, 01:39 AM
jumpingjames69's Avatar
jumpingjames69
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:567
Male can only be one of two
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,747
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1747
Re: Would This Work?

quality
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO