JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Why Am I Not Allowed To Walk ?

Why Am I Not Allowed To Walk ?

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-18-2024, 03:54 AM
Xploit Machine's Avatar
Xploit Machine
Online Online
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:240
Male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,023
Contributions: 44
Joined Jun 2009·Rank #240
 
6,023Posts
36,019Thanked
735Quoted
1Mentioned
44Contrib.
Why Am I Not Allowed To Walk ?

Why Am I Not Allowed To Walk ?

▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
HIGHTECHDUDE, kellyhound, wildaxboxer, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than child support
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-19-2024, 01:11 AM
wildaxboxer's Avatar
wildaxboxer
Offline: Offline
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:300
male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,361
Joined Sep 2009·Rank #300
 
4,361Posts
6,597Thanked
497Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Walk ?

My Boxer when he was alive, would have loved that
  #3  
● 04-19-2024, 11:50 AM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,759
Joined Dec 2009·Rank #110
 
14,759Posts
48,954Thanked
3,042Quoted
6Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Walk ?

Another broken video.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
houseoftechno, nudibranches646


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO