JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Where Can I Buy These??

Where Can I Buy These??

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-27-2009, 07:22 AM
Hunted's Avatar
Hunted
Offline:
idiot savant with a ban stick
Poster Rank:25
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 54,359
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss54359
Where Can I Buy These??

Click image for larger version

Name:	CamelBalls.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	99991

just wondering...
__________________
"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow"
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than your OnlyFans addiction
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-27-2009, 08:06 AM
SSA181's Avatar
SSA181
Offline:
Kelly's slave
Poster Rank:698
Female
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,235
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1235
Re: Where Can I Buy These??

think they are out of production now :(
  #3  
● 10-27-2009, 11:15 AM
z0death's Avatar
z0death
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:540
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,889
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1889
Re: Where Can I Buy These??

Reminds me of the Squirrel (or might've been Rat) Droppings sweets I seen a few years ago. Just little balls of chocolate.
  #4  
● 10-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Where Can I Buy These??

Would of loved to of tried them!
  #5  
● 10-27-2009, 05:44 PM
tsgt6's Avatar
tsgt6
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:623
male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,464
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1464
Re: Where Can I Buy These??

  #6  
● 10-27-2009, 07:59 PM
StiffyWood's Avatar
StiffyWood
Offline:
∞
Poster Rank:174
Androgynous
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,970
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8970
Re: Where Can I Buy These??

That's too funny!
  #7  
● 10-28-2009, 08:29 AM
nuclearwr's Avatar
nuclearwr
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7679
Male
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 24
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss24
Re: Where Can I Buy These??

ahah : ) nice one . chocolate salty balls ! put em in yer mouth and suck em !
  #8  
● 10-28-2009, 03:13 PM
SSA181's Avatar
SSA181
Offline:
Kelly's slave
Poster Rank:698
Female
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,235
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1235
Re: Where Can I Buy These??

ahah : ) nice one . chocolate salty balls ! put em in yer mouth and suck em !
LOL i was eating salted peanuts when i reead this post
  #9  
● 10-29-2009, 11:11 AM
makis's Avatar
makis
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7119
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 28
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss28
Re: Where Can I Buy These??

u ve got to be kidding me.... LOL
  #10  
● 11-01-2009, 12:46 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,557
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10338 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96557
Re: Where Can I Buy These??

lol who makes this shit up


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO