JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Tenacious D - F**K Her Gently

Tenacious D - F**K Her Gently

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-06-2019, 05:06 AM
RiversEdge's Avatar
RiversEdge
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:295
Male
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,436
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 717 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4436
Tenacious D - F**K Her Gently

This is pretty old, but I couldn't find it on here. YouTube has got it banned.

Don't know why. I'd give it a median score somewhere between TV14 rating and 'R'.
Click here to remove ›
7.60 MB ·181 views DownloadMember
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
kellyhound, mcpronoun, SimoneFlen', wildaxboxer, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want to escape?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-06-2019, 05:49 AM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,253
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30253
Re: Tenacious D - F**K Her Gently

I used to love this when I was younger!
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RiversEdge
  #3  
● 12-07-2019, 01:33 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,557
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10337 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96557
Re: Tenacious D - F**K Her Gently

i remember this
some info about it
https://wikivisually.com/wiki/Fuck_Her_Gently
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
mcpronoun, RiversEdge, SimoneFlen'
  #4  
● 12-07-2019, 05:52 AM
mcpronoun's Avatar
mcpronoun
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87
Professional Vaginalist
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,804
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 6072 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17804
Re: Tenacious D - F**K Her Gently

Good times, great memories... WEED!

This brought me back, thanks Rivers.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RiversEdge


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO