JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Sorry I Missed This Wedding

Sorry I Missed This Wedding

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-27-2009, 11:03 AM
chris's Avatar
chris
Online
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,016
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2255 Post(s)
Quoted: 21159 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 20/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss42016
Sorry I Missed This Wedding

Another great wedding
002.jpg
128.6 KB ·93 views
003.jpg
119.6 KB ·111 views
004.jpg
99.4 KB ·119 views
005.jpg
77.4 KB ·125 views
006.jpg
114.9 KB ·122 views
007.jpg
94.0 KB ·175 views
008.jpg
124.0 KB ·137 views
009.jpg
111.9 KB ·157 views
010.jpg
102.5 KB ·127 views
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than child support
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-27-2009, 11:18 AM
the hated's Avatar
the hated
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:981
Male
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 725
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss725
Re: Sorry I Missed This Wedding

lesbian wedding ?
  #3  
● 01-27-2009, 11:54 AM
chris's Avatar
chris
Online
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,016
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2255 Post(s)
Quoted: 21159 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 20/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss42016
Re: Sorry I Missed This Wedding

Yea, looks like it.. kinda scary actually
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
  #4  
● 01-27-2009, 12:00 PM
Impy Chaos's Avatar
Impy Chaos
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:793
Chic
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 995
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss995
Re: Sorry I Missed This Wedding

Gaaad they are fuckin crazy lookin @.@ More power to the lesbos :p
~Impy
  #5  
● 01-28-2009, 10:25 AM
russallen's Avatar
russallen
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6485
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 33
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss33
Re: Sorry I Missed This Wedding

What planet do these beings come from?
  #6  
● 01-28-2009, 10:27 AM
JLO's Avatar
JLO
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:452
DR's Poptart
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,517
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2517
Re: Sorry I Missed This Wedding

All I can say is........WOW!
  #7  
● 01-28-2009, 10:30 AM
DonCorleone's Avatar
DonCorleone
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:802
Cumdumpster
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 981
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss981
Re: Sorry I Missed This Wedding

Cute
  #8  
● 01-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Ugly's Avatar
Ugly
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:748
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,094
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1094
Re: Sorry I Missed This Wedding

are you sure its lesbians? the one in the dress looks like a guy to me, maybe they just switched places
  #9  
● 03-04-2009, 05:35 AM
the unholy one's Avatar
the unholy one
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2634
male
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 160
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss160
Re: Sorry I Missed This Wedding

they are fucking nasty looking
  #10  
● 03-04-2009, 06:08 AM
BeatleMorgan
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:837
devotchka.
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 923
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss923
Re: Sorry I Missed This Wedding

aww, I think its sweet.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO