|
#4
●
11-12-2010, 04:03 PM
|
|
Re: Playing the New Xbox Kinetics
Well thanks! Where ya been! It's basically game play without a controller. Your body is the controller!! Takes gaming to a whole new level. Check it out below! |
|
#5
●
11-12-2010, 04:19 PM
|
|
Re: Playing the New Xbox Kinetics
OK I saw somebody playing this in Best Buy when I was shopping for HDTV's. I couldn't see what they were playing, but I could see them jumping around like jack-asses. I had no idea what was happening!! "Check it out below! This is a sports one but you can do driving and interact with animals and all sorts!" I'll have to pass, Kel. I once served 5 years in federal prison for "interacting with animals." |
|
#10
●
11-14-2010, 12:53 AM
|
|
Re: Playing the New Xbox Kinetics
I'd never buy one and I heard that future consoles are supposed to be like this and have no remotes, That is when I will give up games for good. I like to sit back and relax when I play games not get a workout. Don't think that I’m some fat lazy fuck because I am under weight and do enough exercise every day.
|