JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
May I Ask How You Use Perfume?

May I Ask How You Use Perfume?

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-07-2015, 04:39 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,542
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10351 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss96542
May I Ask How You Use Perfume?

▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-07-2015, 05:44 AM
Susan's Avatar
Susan
Offline:
NOT THE BOSS
Poster Rank:32
ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪᴤᴛʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 47,730
Contributions: 79
 
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 4195 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss47730
Re: May I Ask How You Use Perfume?

Hahahaha nice.
  #3  
● 10-07-2015, 06:30 PM
darkredspyder's Avatar
darkredspyder
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1016
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 684
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss684
Re: May I Ask How You Use Perfume?

No video either. Found it again though and uploaded it here instead. Good idea with the perfume. Hopefully it wasn't something expensive.
Click here to remove ›
2.19 MB ·98 views DownloadMember
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AceGoober, mintycbo, Steve, wujuan
  #4  
● 10-10-2015, 03:19 PM
ludokressh's Avatar
ludokressh
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1031
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 666
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss666
Re: May I Ask How You Use Perfume?

I wouldn't have let him into the lane either, he turns into that car and wants to be an asshole and start shit. Well I hope he got a nice whiff of Dumbass No. 5.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO