JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
"The Man Drawer"

"The Man Drawer"

Current Rating:

View Poll Results: Do you have a "Man Drawer"
No, I'm horribly tidy.
2 · 11.76%
Yes, "just in case!"
14 · 82.35%
I'm building one up!
1 · 5.88%
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 08-30-2009, 08:39 AM
DarwinsMistake's Avatar
DarwinsMistake
Offline:
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩
Poster Rank:31
Pointing true north
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 48,501
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 2806 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss48501
"The Man Drawer"

oh so very true!Now that I am single my attic is empty!And I have my very own dresser! , now my shop on the other hand and Gun room both are cluttered..
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Sharon
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Still cheaper than whatever Carl just offered
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 08-30-2009, 08:51 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: "The Man Drawer"

oh so very true!Now that I am single my attic is empty!And I have my very own dresser! , now my shop on the other hand and Gun room both are cluttered..
Aw Bear, your attic needs filled up again!!

Bet your shop and gun room are full of manly rubbish
  #3  
● 08-30-2009, 09:02 AM
Dmander's Avatar
Dmander
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:751
Male
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,086
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1086
Re: "The Man Drawer"

I have four!
  #4  
● 08-30-2009, 12:23 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: "The Man Drawer"



Would love to see what's in those!
  #5  
● 08-30-2009, 12:30 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,598
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10339 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss96598
Re: "The Man Drawer"

very recognizable
  #6  
● 11-22-2009, 03:13 PM
annmarie's Avatar
annmarie
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:393
Black sexy female doctor
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,079
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3079
Re: "The Man Drawer"

my ex boyfriend was an advent hunter and he had a case of
old useless rifles.
in a way this could be likened to a mans drawer.
  #7  
● 11-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: "The Man Drawer"

Yes Anne-Marie, old useless rifles are as bad as my old mobiles without batteries or chargers!!
  #8  
● 11-22-2009, 04:59 PM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,425
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17425
Re: "The Man Drawer"

i find the stand up by this guy so boring
  #9  
● 11-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: "The Man Drawer"

i find the stand up by this guy so boring
Yeah, he generally is! I like this sketch though.
  #10  
● 11-22-2009, 09:42 PM
StiffyWood's Avatar
StiffyWood
Offline:
∞
Poster Rank:174
Androgynous
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,970
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8970
Re: "The Man Drawer"

Guilty as charged, I do, I live in an apartment, so I have a tool/fuse/all sorts of random fix it crap drawer.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO