JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I've Just Bought This...

I've Just Bought This...

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-27-2009, 08:04 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
I've Just Bought This...

Bad taste but really 'cool' and livens up your drink
cub013_gin_and_titonic_2(1).jpg
49.7 KB ·129 views
cub013gin_and_titonic_ice_cube_tray_300main.jpg
84.2 KB ·157 views
cub013_gin_and_titonic(1).jpg
66.6 KB ·113 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
smackem
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-27-2009, 08:57 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,557
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10338 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96557
Re: I've Just Bought This...

Should come with miniature Leo diCaprio's, and Kate Winslets to put on the side of the glass.
  #3  
● 04-27-2009, 09:47 AM
starstar's Avatar
starstar
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2079
male
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 235
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss235
Re: I've Just Bought This...

  #4  
● 04-27-2009, 01:13 PM
Hotstuff's Avatar
Hotstuff
Offline:
★ CUNT ★
Poster Rank:138
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12,118
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12118
Re: I've Just Bought This...

  #5  
● 04-27-2009, 11:47 PM
huskie's Avatar
huskie
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:518
100% Pure Aussie Beef
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,019
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2019
Re: I've Just Bought This...

HAHAHA.... awesome Sadako.
  #6  
● 04-28-2009, 04:13 PM
Roflmfao's Avatar
Roflmfao
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6395
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 34
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss34
Re: I've Just Bought This...

Cool but kinda useless
  #7  
● 04-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Ghost1991's Avatar
Ghost1991
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:688
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,260
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1260
Re: I've Just Bought This...



Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO