JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
"I'm A Prefect!"

"I'm A Prefect!"

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
"I'm A Prefect!"

Click here to remove ›
3.69 MB ·560 views DownloadMember
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DOLL, Drumstickshredder, kellyhound, Ksiegmund
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not what you expected? Here You know.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-21-2012, 12:52 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,861
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
5/11 sss127861
Re: "I'm A Prefect!"

Settle down, Beavis!!!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Drumstickshredder
  #3  
● 10-21-2012, 03:35 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,598
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10339 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss96598
Re: "I'm A Prefect!"

close to a mental breakdown
  #4  
● 10-21-2012, 08:23 PM
mcpronoun's Avatar
mcpronoun
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87
Professional Vaginalist
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,816
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 6073 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss17816
Re: "I'm A Prefect!"

I would have dropped him as soon as he touched me.
  #5  
● 10-21-2012, 08:30 PM
PsychodelicTurtle's Avatar
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:627
Men
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,449
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1449
Re: "I'm A Prefect!"

He wouldn't have gotten away with that crap in my school. Even our chess club could've and would've laid him out!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
mcpronoun
  #6  
● 10-21-2012, 08:58 PM
joak's Avatar
joak
Offline:
EPSILON-MINUS SEMI-MORON
Poster Rank:49
dude
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 31,091
 
Mentioned: 342 Post(s)
Quoted: 9989 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss31091
Re: "I'm A Prefect!"

i don't get it.

what the fuck just happened?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Spiffyfable
  #7  
● 11-15-2013, 08:45 AM
denno_10inch's Avatar
denno_10inch
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3089
male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 125
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss125
Re: "I'm A Prefect!"

Click here to remove ›
3.58 MB ·128 views DownloadMember
  #8  
● 11-15-2013, 10:21 AM
denno_10inch's Avatar
denno_10inch
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3089
male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 125
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss125
Re: "I'm A Prefect!"

I think i should re-title this to harry potter goes ape shit lol
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
AZgirl480
  #9  
● 11-15-2013, 03:00 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,598
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10339 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss96598
Re: "I'm A Prefect!"

think he needs anger management class
  #10  
● 11-15-2013, 03:05 PM
AZgirl480
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2371
Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 193
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss193
Re: "I'm A Prefect!"

Harry Potter needs to get laid. LOL


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO