JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...
Documenting Reality Women, Sports, & Humor Fail Videos and Other Funny Stuff I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...

I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 08-25-2013, 09:10 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,557
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10338 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96557
I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...


(not me btw)
Click here to remove ›
2.27 MB ·350 views DownloadMember
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Clusterfucker, Eaton, Emperor Wang, Faline, Hunted, Karma, RainbowSoldier, raygun56, Skunk King
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 08-25-2013, 09:46 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...

  #3  
● 08-25-2013, 08:01 PM
Shakey's Avatar
Shakey
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:21
MAN
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 61,094
 
Mentioned: 825 Post(s)
Quoted: 37482 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss61094
Re: I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...

Did it poop
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
romix, Skunk King
  #4  
● 08-25-2013, 10:00 PM
mcpronoun's Avatar
mcpronoun
Online
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87
Professional Vaginalist
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,804
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 6072 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss17804
Re: I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...

  #5  
● 08-27-2013, 08:44 PM
PTSD Is My Life
Offline:
Your Mothers Nightmare...
Poster Rank:417
Male
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,856
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2856
Re: I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...

Yay! I want one now
  #6  
● 08-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Emperor Wang's Avatar
Emperor Wang
Offline:
Your pal Wangy Pangy
Poster Rank:596
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,585
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1585
Re: I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...

I totally thought it was gonna take a shit on his head
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
romix, Skunk King
  #7  
● 08-28-2013, 06:47 PM
big raymie's Avatar
big raymie
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:554
Meat 'n two veg
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,826
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1826
Re: I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...

Brilliant
  #8  
● 08-30-2013, 09:23 PM
romix
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3726
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 89
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss89
Re: I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...

nature , gotta love it
  #9  
● 08-31-2013, 03:25 AM
RainbowSoldier's Avatar
RainbowSoldier
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:5196
female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 50
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss50
Re: I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...

He´s gorgeous !! <3

(the bird of course!)
  #10  
● 08-31-2013, 04:59 AM
spills's Avatar
spills
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1096
Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 607
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss607
Re: I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...

Something tells me that this chick was hand reared by the person holding the camera.
Documenting Reality Women, Sports, & Humor Fail Videos and Other Funny Stuff I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...
Documenting Reality Women, Sports, & Humor Fail Videos and Other Funny Stuff I Went to Film a Juvenile Kestrel in the Backyard when Suddenly...


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO