JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Love Visiting the Zoo....

I Love Visiting the Zoo....

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
I Love Visiting the Zoo....

197891.thumb.jpg
69.9 KB ·3439 views
222222.jpeg
106.5 KB ·110 views
333333.jpeg
82.2 KB ·87 views
444444.jpeg
63.7 KB ·100 views
555555.jpeg
63.5 KB ·108 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Some regrets are real. Membership isn’t one of them
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-25-2010, 03:32 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,918
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 sss127918
Re: I Love Visiting the Zoo....

I love visiting the zoo too, but I always get asked to leave because I do this same kind of shit when I am there.
  #3  
● 10-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: I Love Visiting the Zoo....

I love visiting the zoo too, but I always get asked to leave because I do this same kind of shit when I am there.


I love the second one....he's like "what?"
  #4  
● 10-25-2010, 04:49 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,918
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 sss127918
Re: I Love Visiting the Zoo....



I love the second one....he's like "what?"
Yeah! Ya right Kel!!!

"What?? Oh that!! Yeah, I know it's small, but it gets the job done!!!"
  #5  
● 10-25-2010, 04:52 PM
venom285's Avatar
venom285
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:14627
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6
Re: I Love Visiting the Zoo....

lol
  #6  
● 10-25-2010, 05:45 PM
DISTURBED23's Avatar
DISTURBED23
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1886
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 273
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss273
Re: I Love Visiting the Zoo....

That was hilarious! the last one is the best!
  #7  
● 10-25-2010, 08:05 PM
wally246's Avatar
wally246
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1804
Androgenous (Male)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 289
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss289
Re: I Love Visiting the Zoo....

  #8  
● 10-25-2010, 08:23 PM
regonich's Avatar
regonich
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10874
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 12
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12
Re: I Love Visiting the Zoo....

:q uestionmark
  #9  
● 10-26-2010, 06:48 AM
Black Knight's Avatar
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:313
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,167
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4167
Re: I Love Visiting the Zoo....

Pic number 4 says it all. If us men could do that we would never leave the house.
  #10  
● 10-26-2010, 09:59 AM
sirroyc's Avatar
sirroyc
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3152
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 121
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss121
Re: I Love Visiting the Zoo....

Monkeys are some nasty little dudes.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO