JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Vomit

I Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Vomit

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-05-2021, 05:52 PM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,253
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30253
I Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Vomit

What sick fuck decided to invent this?!
IMG_20210105_225118_720.JPG
102.1 KB ·264 views
IMG_20210105_225104_951.JPG
111.2 KB ·250 views
FB_IMG_1609886880584.jpg
37.8 KB ·268 views
FB_IMG_1609886884057.jpg
17.2 KB ·259 views
FB_IMG_1609886886989.jpg
27.5 KB ·244 views
FB_IMG_1609886890073.jpg
25.9 KB ·231 views
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Buckafuffalo, kellyhound, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-06-2021, 02:02 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,557
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10338 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96557
Re: I Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Vomit

$ 165.00 on Ali. Bet this isn't invented for pets only as some are into plushophilia
http://www.hotdollfordog.com/
pic.jpg
106.4 KB ·217 views
Click here to remove ›
3.41 MB ·255 views DownloadMember
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
azblue81, Buckafuffalo
  #3  
● 01-09-2021, 03:48 PM
Buckafuffalo's Avatar
Buckafuffalo
Offline:
So Bucking Fanned!
Poster Rank:722
Beam me up Scotty. Well... maybe not UP Scotty, beside him will do.
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,156
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1156
Re: I Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Vomit

__________________
A signature is a terrible thing to waste.
  #4  
● 01-10-2021, 06:40 AM
sexpig4u's Avatar
sexpig4u
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,300
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1300
Re: I Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Vomit

Whatever floats your boat...
  #5  
● 01-12-2021, 01:10 AM
mcpronoun's Avatar
mcpronoun
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87
Professional Vaginalist
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,804
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 6072 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss17804
Re: I Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Vomit

  #6  
● 01-15-2021, 10:06 AM
uknews's Avatar
uknews
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:858
Flesh and Blood
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 895
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss895
Re: I Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Vomit

I bet these things ain't just used by dogs
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
ChristySD
  #7  
● 01-15-2021, 04:15 PM
Karma's Avatar
Karma
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:199
Female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,765
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7765
Re: I Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Vomit

Sick
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SimoneFlen'
  #8  
● 01-18-2021, 08:17 AM
LrlynJy's Avatar
LrlynJy
Offline:
(",)
Poster Rank:219
Childbearer
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,713
Contributions: 4
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6713
Re: I Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Vomit

i dont think that would work often. dog mating requires scents released by female to attract the male.
  #9  
● 01-18-2021, 10:47 PM
sexpig4u's Avatar
sexpig4u
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,300
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1300
Re: I Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Vomit

i dont think that would work often. dog mating requires scents released by female to attract the male.
That makes sense... except for the dog humping my leg
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ChristySD, marcos_69


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO