JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Do Hope This is a Joke Lol

I Do Hope This is a Joke Lol

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-27-2013, 09:34 PM
juliemd's Avatar
juliemd
Offline:
Hey, Ass-butt!
Poster Rank:538
female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,888
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1888
I Do Hope This is a Joke Lol

I found this on facebook, I get bored I browse the funny pictures.
156034_579299652094014_1268320183_n.jpg
104.2 KB ·125 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-27-2013, 10:19 PM
Cthulhu's Avatar
Cthulhu
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:463
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,408
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2408
Re: I Do Hope This is a Joke Lol

Wow, if Marijuana turned my mom into Steve Buscemi, that would be epic.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
juliemd, kordy, slapchoppa
  #3  
● 03-28-2013, 08:29 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,540
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10351 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96540
Re: I Do Hope This is a Joke Lol

  #4  
● 03-29-2013, 04:41 AM
emission
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1259
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 496
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss496
Re: I Do Hope This is a Joke Lol

weed is bad look at all the car accidents that happen when people are stoned and also all the domestic violence caused by marijuana
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
King Herald
  #5  
● 03-29-2013, 11:32 AM
ices
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:337
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,844
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 750 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3844
Re: I Do Hope This is a Joke Lol

weed is bad look at all the car accidents that happen when people are stoned and also all the domestic violence caused by marijuana
Some hobo smoked weed and didnt pull out.


You were born soon after.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
mintycbo, recyclebin94
  #6  
● 03-29-2013, 05:01 PM
joak's Avatar
joak
Offline:
EPSILON-MINUS SEMI-MORON
Poster Rank:49
dude
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 31,086
 
Mentioned: 342 Post(s)
Quoted: 9989 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss31086
Re: I Do Hope This is a Joke Lol

yeah. i'm 100% positive this is a joke.
  #7  
● 03-29-2013, 07:24 PM
juliemd's Avatar
juliemd
Offline:
Hey, Ass-butt!
Poster Rank:538
female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,888
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1888
Re: I Do Hope This is a Joke Lol

the funniest part is, there were tons of people who actually believe this.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
mintycbo
  #8  
● 03-29-2013, 09:40 PM
emission
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1259
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 496
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss496
Re: I Do Hope This is a Joke Lol

Some hobo smoked weed and didnt pull out.


You were born soon after.
good joke almost as good as mine jack ass
  #9  
● 03-30-2013, 11:52 AM
Smackeddie's Avatar
Smackeddie
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:340
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,793
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3793
Re: I Do Hope This is a Joke Lol

nah, it is meth that turns you into Steve Buscemi
  #10  
● 03-31-2013, 12:24 AM
mintycbo's Avatar
mintycbo
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:410
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,963
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2963
Re: I Do Hope This is a Joke Lol

I seen this on FB and laughed...good stuff..

But Seriously? I smoked a whole Marijuana once..


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO