JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
This is How I Escaped Prison.

This is How I Escaped Prison.

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Jonnieboi's Avatar
Jonnieboi
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1297
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 475
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss475
This is How I Escaped Prison.


DIVE IN!
Click here to remove ›
1.40 MB ·320 views DownloadMember
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Audioguru, playwithursoul
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than child support
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: This is How I Escaped Prison.

  #3  
● 10-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:22
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 60,120
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 402 Post(s)
Quoted: 31526 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss60120
Re: This is How I Escaped Prison.

Did not expect that.
  #4  
● 10-09-2010, 03:56 PM
BugDude's Avatar
BugDude
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:113
Male
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 14,062
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14062
Re: This is How I Escaped Prison.

was he trying to kill himself?
  #5  
● 10-09-2010, 04:01 PM
pankajsharma's Avatar
pankajsharma
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:797
Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 990
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss990
Re: This is How I Escaped Prison.

wtf
  #6  
● 10-09-2010, 04:04 PM
english evil's Avatar
english evil
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:400
MALE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,044
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3044
Re: This is How I Escaped Prison.

  #7  
● 10-09-2010, 04:30 PM
DutchAirsofter's Avatar
DutchAirsofter
Offline:
Scum
Poster Rank:529
Male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,958
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1958
Re: This is How I Escaped Prison.

i think he tryed to smash hes own skull on the pottie
  #8  
● 10-10-2010, 02:40 PM
curious observer's Avatar
curious observer
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1994
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 252
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss252
Re: This is How I Escaped Prison.

maybe he wanted to buy a one week trip to the psych ward and a year+ trip to solitary on suicide watch over the Bubba he has to share the other bunk with???
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Black Knight
  #9  
● 10-10-2010, 02:55 PM
jesusopfer's Avatar
jesusopfer
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:817
Male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 961
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss961
Re: This is How I Escaped Prison.

  #10  
● 10-10-2010, 04:06 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,657
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96657
Re: This is How I Escaped Prison.

Failed suicide attempt i think


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO