JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Honey, Really;...I'll Love You Forever. I Mean It
Documenting Reality Women, Sports, & Humor Fail Videos and Other Funny Stuff Honey, Really;...I'll Love You Forever. I Mean It

Honey, Really;...I'll Love You Forever. I Mean It

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-28-2019, 12:36 AM
RiversEdge's Avatar
RiversEdge
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:295
Male
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,436
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 717 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4436
Honey, Really;...I'll Love You Forever. I Mean It

.
Click here to remove ›
1.31 MB ·320 views DownloadMember
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
contagiontoall, Hunted, kellyhound, Mr_Shlaapu, SimoneFlen', spudigitti
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-28-2019, 07:10 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,538
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10336 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss96538
Re: Honey, Really;...I'll Love You Forever. I Mean It

  #3  
● 12-28-2019, 09:50 AM
mcpronoun's Avatar
mcpronoun
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87
Professional Vaginalist
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,798
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 6069 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17798
Re: Honey, Really;...I'll Love You Forever. I Mean It

  #4  
● 12-30-2019, 02:18 PM
contagiontoall
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2766
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 148
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss148
Re: Honey, Really;...I'll Love You Forever. I Mean It

Do what u gotta do.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RiversEdge
Documenting Reality Women, Sports, & Humor Fail Videos and Other Funny Stuff Honey, Really;...I'll Love You Forever. I Mean It
Documenting Reality Women, Sports, & Humor Fail Videos and Other Funny Stuff Honey, Really;...I'll Love You Forever. I Mean It


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO