JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Drunken Mans Falls in His Own Piss

Drunken Mans Falls in His Own Piss

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Drunken Mans Falls in His Own Piss

Click here to remove ›
1.22 MB ·182 views DownloadMember
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Audioguru, kellyhound
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-06-2012, 02:22 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,543
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10336 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss96543
Re: Drunken Mans Falls in His Own Piss

  #3  
● 12-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Audioguru's Avatar
Audioguru
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:449
yes
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,552
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2552
Re: Drunken Mans Falls in His Own Piss

Jeeezz! I hope he zipped before the fall left all his credibility in tatters
  #4  
● 12-06-2012, 08:41 PM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:197
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,773
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1420 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7773
Re: Drunken Mans Falls in His Own Piss

"I...I swear to drunk I'm not God!...Siriusly, I'm not as think as you drunk I am!"


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO