Home
Sign Up
Login
Membership
Rules
Stats
Menu
Home
Stats
Sign Up
Login
Membership
Rules
Documenting Reality
Women, Sports, & Humor
Fail Videos and Other Funny Stuff
Can I Buy You a Beer
Go to Page...
Can I Buy You a Beer
Current Rating:
Unlimited Views
No Ads
No Algorithms
Lifetime Account
Documenting Reality
Community Forum · Est. 2006
Join Now
Tools
▾
#
1
●
01-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:22
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 60,119
Contributions: 37
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Quoted: 31529 Post(s)
Can I Buy You a Beer
.
.
.
Click here to remove ›
Download Video
4.42 MB
·
84 views
Download
Member
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not everything online is real. We are
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
#
2
●
01-27-2010, 04:00 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,599
Contributions: 901
Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
Quoted: 10359 Post(s)
Re: Can I Buy You a Beer
That buttcrack guy at the police station still makes me lol.
.
.
.
#
3
●
01-27-2010, 06:20 PM
nobodysfool1967
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:736
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Can I Buy You a Beer
.
.
.
#
4
●
09-19-2010, 01:47 AM
kjohnson28
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2309
Female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 200
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Re: Can I Buy You a Beer
.
.
.
#
5
●
09-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 239
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Re: Can I Buy You a Beer
.
.
.
#
6
●
11-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,998
Contributions: 1
Mentioned: 460 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Re: Can I Buy You a Beer
I've wanted to hear this song for weeks!! I sing it every Friday.
.
.
.
#
7
●
11-25-2010, 01:59 AM
golfmanuk
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1523
Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Re: Can I Buy You a Beer
LOL is that a royal mail postman intoxicated?
.
.
.
#
8
●
11-25-2010, 05:17 AM
Marshall707
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3007
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 131
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Re: Can I Buy You a Beer
fuck some of those were hilarious
.
.
.
#
9
●
11-25-2010, 02:55 PM
english evil
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:400
MALE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,042
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Re: Can I Buy You a Beer
.
.
.
Documenting Reality
Women, Sports, & Humor
Fail Videos and Other Funny Stuff
Can I Buy You a Beer
Documenting Reality
Women, Sports, & Humor
Fail Videos and Other Funny Stuff
Can I Buy You a Beer
«
Setting Hair on Fire Goes Not As Planned
|
Babies Don't Lie
»
Thread Tools
Contact Chris
·
Forgot Password
·
Terms & Conditions
·
Membership Levels
·
Gift a Membership
·
Stats
·
NTFU
.
.
.
.
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by
vBSEO