JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
"Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.
Documenting Reality Women, Sports, & Humor Fail Videos and Other Funny Stuff "Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.

"Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-15-2007, 07:47 AM
Baldy's Avatar
Baldy
Offline: Offline
Super *********
Poster Rank:1042
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 659
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #1,042
 
659Posts
277Thanked
8Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
"Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.

it`s not that funny with subtitles to understand...

This guy can´t stop laughing at his guest´s voice. To make things worse, there are two strange voices in his talk show.
That laughter costed him his career, and he will remember for ever this "blooper".
I found the translation and subtitled this video.
Nobody should laugh at others the way he did, but he couldn´t help it.
Click here to remove ›
11.49 MB ·465 views DownloadMember
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
powderblue, Pyramid_Head, Smackeddie, vonn
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Feeling out of place? You’ll fit in here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-15-2007, 09:11 AM
Worrymon's Avatar
Worrymon
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1873
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 274
Joined Feb 2007·Rank #1,873
 
274Posts
352Thanked
5Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: "Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.

Waroom zie ik dit niet waneer ik was in Nederland gewoning? Omdat het was 17 jaar geleden. Het spijt me als mij nederlands is slecht. Het is 5 jaar dat ik heb nederlands niet gesproken.

I missed seeing this on TV by about 7 years. I guess he was long gone by the time I moved to Holland. And I guess the controversy had faded since nobody mentioned this.


I'm not sure, but is this he? Erik Hartman Consultant. I've also read that he was hosting a German TV show for a while where he talked about this incident. There are actually more pages in English than there are in Dutch about this clip.
  #3  
● 05-15-2007, 05:00 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline: Offline
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,621
Contributions: 901
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #10
 
96,621Posts
542,852Thanked
10,362Quoted
478Mentioned
901Contrib.
Re: "Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.


Everyone can see this is clearly fake lol
In De Gloria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
CONAN09SLF, Smackeddie
  #4  
● 05-17-2007, 05:41 AM
Baldy's Avatar
Baldy
Offline: Offline
Super *********
Poster Rank:1042
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 659
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #1,042
 
659Posts
277Thanked
8Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: "Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.

Uuuups...LOL :banana_sml: :banana_sml:
  #5  
● 03-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Nve's Avatar
Nve
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:202
I have a vaginamite sandwedge
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,659
Joined Nov 2009·Rank #202
 
7,659Posts
2,739Thanked
2Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: "Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.

I know it's wrong but I couldn't stop laughing at him laughing, my kids even told me to shhhhh!!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Pyramid_Head
  #6  
● 03-06-2010, 01:28 PM
CUjoh's Avatar
CUjoh
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2265
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 205
Joined Jan 2010·Rank #2,265
 
205Posts
88Thanked
0Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: "Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.

That´s faked.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_De_Gloria
  #7  
● 03-06-2010, 06:38 PM
downunder's Avatar
downunder
Online Online
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:45
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 33,018
Joined Dec 2009·Rank #45
 
33,018Posts
22,824Thanked
13,545Quoted
85Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: "Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.

The first time I watched that I couldn't breathe
  #8  
● 03-07-2010, 06:00 AM
Casketgirl's Avatar
Casketgirl
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5462
female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 46
Joined Feb 2010·Rank #5,462
 
46Posts
5Thanked
0Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: "Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.


i know it is fake but it doesnt mean it`s not funny??
  #9  
● 11-26-2010, 04:40 PM
RedneckR0nin's Avatar
RedneckR0nin
Offline: Offline
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:34
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 46,436
Contributions: 1
Joined May 2009·Rank #34
 
46,436Posts
34,689Thanked
6,610Quoted
65Mentioned
1Contrib.
Re: "Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.

The Interviewer just lost his job!!!!
  #10  
● 11-26-2010, 06:12 PM
jesusopfer's Avatar
jesusopfer
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:815
Male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 961
Joined Feb 2009·Rank #815
 
961Posts
44Thanked
1Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: "Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.

you took the "censored" version, after that a man from the spectators begins to speak with a very LOW voice..
Documenting Reality Women, Sports, & Humor Fail Videos and Other Funny Stuff "Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.
Documenting Reality Women, Sports, & Humor Fail Videos and Other Funny Stuff "Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO