JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
ISIS Executes Yemen Soldiers

ISIS Executes Yemen Soldiers

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-01-2015, 04:35 AM
JeremyJager's Avatar
JeremyJager
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1938
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 262
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss262
ISIS Executes Yemen Soldiers

A new video released by the Islamic State purports to show 4 Houthi rebel soldiers beheaded and 10 or 11 executed by gunfire in the Shabwah province of Yemen.

ISIS presence in Yemen is new and this video is the first of its kind from the region. The video does not say when the murders took place, but according to the Huffington Post, the soldiers are from Yemen army’s Second Mountaineer Brigade. Online discussion describe them as “Houthi”, a Shiite sect of Islam.

I just wanna say that if I know I'm being filmed for an execution video I'm not going to sit there and cry like a baby. I'm going to stick my tongue out and say "FUCK YOU!"
Click here to remove ›
7.95 MB ·1152 views DownloadMember
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Abakan, aceone2015, dockman, K9Grip, kellyhound, spudigitti, Watertorque
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Parannoyed
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-01-2015, 04:50 AM
spudigitti's Avatar
spudigitti
Offline:
His Royal Highness
Poster Rank:51
man up bitches
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 30,103
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quoted: 11934 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30103
Re: ISIS Executes Yemen Soldiers

Wow
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
JeremyJager
  #3  
● 05-01-2015, 05:12 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,594
Contributions: 901
 
Mentioned: 477 Post(s)
Quoted: 10358 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96594
Re: ISIS Executes Yemen Soldiers

one shot in the head. pretty humane for IS standards
▲ 11 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
666baphomet, andi4kaza, Berserk, cadaverlover, CasTex, galaxia, JeremyJager, K9Grip, laal, Sypher209, Wiley
  #4  
● 05-01-2015, 05:13 AM
nylon
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:909
Male
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 823
Contributions: 60
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss823
Re: ISIS Executes Yemen Soldiers

quick and easy
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
JeremyJager
  #5  
● 05-01-2015, 08:36 AM
Sisteskrik's Avatar
Sisteskrik
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:980
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 725
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss725
Re: ISIS Executes Yemen Soldiers

I just wanna say that if I know I'm being filmed for an execution video I'm not going to sit there and cry like a baby. I'm going to stick my tongue out and say "FUCK YOU!"
Yeah. Until they note you are being a smartypants and instead of sticking a bullet in your head they decide to torture you slowly and for days until you think twice ;)
▲ 10 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
666baphomet, andi4kaza, BASILISP, Cerebral222, CuriousGeorge420, K9Grip, Parannoyed, spycosis, SuperFox, Sypher209
  #6  
● 05-01-2015, 09:07 AM
Tslice's Avatar
Tslice
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:716
Sn1p4z G3t MoR3 H3Ad
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,173
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1173
Re: ISIS Executes Yemen Soldiers

Yea... Cuz Huffington post has ALL the DL on ALL the shit going on in the world. I give this performance a 7/10. Perhaps next time "ISIS".
  #7  
● 05-01-2015, 10:41 AM
bagandtagem
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3573
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 97
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss97
Re: ISIS Executes Yemen Soldiers

Nice to see a bawler for a change. Most take their deaths with a glazed look on their faces.
  #8  
● 05-01-2015, 12:38 PM
Wakabush's Avatar
Wakabush
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1533
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 372
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss372
Re: ISIS Executes Yemen Soldiers

I'm jealous that ISIS is having all this fun and i'm stuck in my mothers basement. Lifes unfair.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
CuriousCanadian, Dreek, ewmc, tarvin890
  #9  
● 05-01-2015, 12:59 PM
fcbayern
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1658
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 332
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss332
Re: ISIS Executes Yemen Soldiers

Same shit as ever. Booooooooring.
  #10  
● 05-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Matches
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:19535
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3
Re: ISIS Executes Yemen Soldiers

I don't understand this clip. I thought the houthis were some kind of berserker warriors, born in an eternal battle. Why are they being captured and crying like bitches?


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO