Contributions: 612

Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Quoted: 3666 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61550
U.S. Coast Guard Chasing Boat Transporting $350 Million Worth of Cocaine

A U.S. Coast Guard ship has brought a huge haul of cocaine seized from Pacific Ocean smugglers to San Diego.

More than 26,000 pounds (11,793 kilograms) of the drug was being taken off the vessel Friday.

The Coast Guard says the estimated $350 million worth of cocaine was seized from vessels and recovered floating in the ocean from late June to mid-July off Mexico and Central and South America.

Officials released video showing the pursuit of a boat as its crew members heaved cargo overboard.

The Coast Guard has seized more than 230,000 pounds (104,000 kilograms) of cocaine and detained more than 400 suspected smugglers in drug transit zones in the eastern Pacific Ocean this year.

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 uscoastguard.mp4(7.50 MB, 163 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Aries85, chris, ezeemonee, Vorgrus
Old 08-07-2019, 04:36 AM
RUTHIE7
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1639
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 1/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss244
Re: U.S. Coast Guard Chasing Boat Transporting $350 Million Worth of Cocaine

There's a mexican bloke living in Boscastle (Cornwall, UK) that lived next to my ex husband. My ex asked if I would house sit while he was away for the weekend. Anyway...this chap got talking. He was so drunk and high on 'God knows he just wouldnt stop yacking!?' He told me amazing stories.
I asked about this very thick heavy yellow coat/jacket which was draped over his speed boat. He said it was for when he would go out in his boat to meet at the 'drop off point.' Yup - he'd go out to sea, off the coast of 'The Isle of White,' and bring in all the drugs. He talked ALOT! I pretended I was fuck drunk too, falling all over the place and got indoors .... (really put on a show of being so drunk)

We moved far away a few weeks later. We just decided it was the safest option.

Scary huh!?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RUTHIE7 For This Useful Post:
cortdb, kellyhound