JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
WRITING:Welcome To Enter Data Now

Welcome To Enter Data Now

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-08-2019, 01:26 AM
Sugar³'s Avatar
Sugar³
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:46
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32,076
 
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Quoted: 12501 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss32076
Welcome To Enter Data Now

Click image for larger version

Name:	PAPERS%20%231.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	370.6 KB
ID:	839630

Click image for larger version

Name:	PAPERS%20%232.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	363.3 KB
ID:	839631
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Lucy, Suicide_Note
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not what you expected? Here You know.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-10-2019, 02:59 PM
S. Michael Simms's Avatar
S. Michael Simms
Offline:
Text-Walling
Poster Rank:84
Pseudointellectual Putz
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18,610
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 7790 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18610
Re: Welcome To Enter Data Now

I liked this. It was like an exercise I had in English once - you know those "writing prompts" they give you to get your creative juices flowing?

There were plenty of amusing clues as to what the narrator (and his/her race) is like and what they perceive humans are like. Clever and thoughtful.
__________________
Just so everyone knows, I did not get Anal last night, he must have been busy. - chirs
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Sugar³
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Suicide_Note
  #3  
● 06-14-2019, 10:32 AM
Sugar³'s Avatar
Sugar³
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:46
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32,076
 
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Quoted: 12501 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss32076
Re: Welcome To Enter Data Now

I liked this. It was like an exercise I had in English once - you know those "writing prompts" they give you to get your creative juices flowing?

There were plenty of amusing clues as to what the narrator (and his/her race) is like and what they perceive humans are like. Clever and thoughtful.
I was inspired by two thing most for this: That guy OUTLAWMAFIA, and a truly hilarious set of safety/warnings that came from the Vixen Optics company with a pair of astro binoculars I bought. I love to interpret the illustrations in different ways.
Like so:
Click image for larger version

Name:	uomkVIL%20copy%2032.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	617.9 KB
ID:	854178
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO