JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
MUSIC:Short Metal Intro

Short Metal Intro

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-06-2022, 02:16 PM
weekendpyro's Avatar
weekendpyro
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:697
Meat popsicle
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,237
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 802 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1237
Short Metal Intro

A song that I started to write with the intentions of my then-fiancé singing vocals, but this was around the time that we split. Oh wells. Nothing amazing, all done on keyboard, no live instruments unfortunately. Someday I hope to have female vocals on this, and I can finish the song. I have more written, but it sounds empty without vocals.
heavy%20metal.mp3
mp3 505.0 KB ·59 views
Download
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Rille, S. Michael Simms
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO