JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
MUSIC:Rough Unpolished Karaoke Effort Recorded an Hr. Ago
Documenting Reality True Crime & Artistic Endeavors Members Art, Writing, Music & Reviews MUSIC: Rough Unpolished Karaoke Effort Recorded an Hr. Ago

Rough Unpolished Karaoke Effort Recorded an Hr. Ago

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-20-2019, 11:53 PM
RiversEdge's Avatar
RiversEdge
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:295
Male
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,436
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 717 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4436
Rough Unpolished Karaoke Effort Recorded an Hr. Ago

I apologize:

For the start. I don't know what I was trying to do.
For the echo. I recrd w/ my external speakers & not
…………………… w/ headphones.
For the pops and setch due to the above...
For not sending it through, thoroughly to an …….............. equalizer
For Making you listen to this
R.E.%20Don%27t%20Let%20the%20Sun1....mp3
mp3 13.22 MB ·216 views
Download
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-03-2019, 04:53 AM
6BadDogs's Avatar
6BadDogs
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1861
Female
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 277
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss277
Re: Rough Unpolished Karaoke Effort Recorded an Hr. Ago

I hate the 'echo effect' or whatever that is in the background. You sound nice though. Would love to hear you sing it again without background.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RiversEdge
Documenting Reality True Crime & Artistic Endeavors Members Art, Writing, Music & Reviews MUSIC: Rough Unpolished Karaoke Effort Recorded an Hr. Ago
Documenting Reality True Crime & Artistic Endeavors Members Art, Writing, Music & Reviews MUSIC: Rough Unpolished Karaoke Effort Recorded an Hr. Ago


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO