JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
MUSIC:Me Singing a Verse of a Song

Me Singing a Verse of a Song

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-05-2022, 01:36 PM
S. Michael Simms's Avatar
S. Michael Simms
Offline:
Text-Walling
Poster Rank:84
Pseudointellectual Putz
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18,610
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 7790 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18610
Me Singing a Verse of a Song

First verse of Joni Mitchell's "Both Sides Now". Acapella in cathedral.
Click here to remove ›
1.15 MB ·171 views DownloadMember
__________________
Just so everyone knows, I did not get Anal last night, he must have been busy. - chirs
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Azimuth, bdjackass318, deathingmetal, drivinggirl, SimoneFlen', spycosis, v1r, weekendpyro
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Suicide_Note
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-11-2023, 09:27 PM
spycosis's Avatar
spycosis
Offline:
Feet Like Pigs Trotters
Poster Rank:105
FAUST RAPES AND MURDERS TODDLERS
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15,550
 
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Quoted: 7793 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss15550
Re: Me Singing a Verse of a Song

I wasn't expecting that. You got a powerful voice. I bet you could smash the American national anthem.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
S. Michael Simms
  #3  
● 09-14-2023, 11:19 PM
S. Michael Simms's Avatar
S. Michael Simms
Offline:
Text-Walling
Poster Rank:84
Pseudointellectual Putz
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18,610
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 7790 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18610
Re: Me Singing a Verse of a Song

I wasn't expecting that. You got a powerful voice. I bet you could smash the American national anthem.
Thanks man. You're very kind. I'm pushing 50, and I can't do the scream in Dream On any more, but I have a few decent tunes left in me.

Maybe I'll practice the SSB till I feel good enough about it to hit the chapel. Cheers
__________________
Just so everyone knows, I did not get Anal last night, he must have been busy. - chirs
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
spycosis


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO