JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
WRITING:Just Some Poems

Just Some Poems

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-28-2019, 04:24 PM
HCHater101's Avatar
HCHater101
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:193
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 8,001
 
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2702 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
9/11 sssss8001
Just Some Poems

Just some letters for thought lest they sit in the brain & rot which they shall not how distraught when such gifts are taught never bought the more learned the more sought keep your mind out of the noose knot.

When you feel a bit below your standard, slandered, recall you create the banner a decision planner nothing can shatter your matter all the hate is chit chatter watch em go splatter or grow tattered their minds already be battered.

Boredom might be a construct but does it ever obstruct & bring muck like a haggard semi truck that ran into a group all on the fuck such shit luck.
0015.jpg
2.3 KB ·71 views
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AllegedlyHere, chris, Morbid75, Susan
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want to escape?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-28-2019, 04:42 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,021
 
Mentioned: 2255 Post(s)
Quoted: 21162 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 20/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss42021
Re: Just Some Poems

I don't know why, but I read this with a rap beat.
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
HCHater101
  #3  
● 03-28-2019, 04:48 PM
HCHater101's Avatar
HCHater101
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:193
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 8,001
 
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2702 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
9/11 sssss8001
Re: Just Some Poems

I don't know why, but I read this with a rap beat.
Ahaha tbh I feel those poems are quite half assed but my nerves just need sleep
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
  #4  
● 03-28-2019, 04:48 PM
S. Michael Simms's Avatar
S. Michael Simms
Offline:
Text-Walling
Poster Rank:84
Pseudointellectual Putz
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18,610
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 7790 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18610
Re: Just Some Poems

I don't know why, but I read this with a rap beat.
Same.
__________________
Just so everyone knows, I did not get Anal last night, he must have been busy. - chirs
  #5  
● 03-28-2019, 04:49 PM
S. Michael Simms's Avatar
S. Michael Simms
Offline:
Text-Walling
Poster Rank:84
Pseudointellectual Putz
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18,610
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 7790 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18610
Re: Just Some Poems

Ahaha tbh I feel those poems are quite half assed but my nerves just need sleep
Poetry, half-assed or not, can be quite therapeutic. Thanks for sharing.
__________________
Just so everyone knows, I did not get Anal last night, he must have been busy. - chirs
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
HCHater101
  #6  
● 03-28-2019, 04:55 PM
HCHater101's Avatar
HCHater101
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:193
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 8,001
 
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2702 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
9/11 sssss8001
Re: Just Some Poems

Poetry, half-assed or not, can be quite therapeutic. Thanks for sharing.
Your welcome for the share if it relieves you of grey hair than that is fair better to be mellow such as a pear than cause utter despair
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO