JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
OTHER:I Don't Know How to Cuck.

I Don't Know How to Cuck.

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-30-2019, 09:38 AM
rohmell
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:302
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,324
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1445 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4324
I Don't Know How to Cuck.

Can someone help me?
Click image for larger version

Name:	cuck%20Image1.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	837323
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want to escape?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-30-2019, 04:23 PM
S. Michael Simms's Avatar
S. Michael Simms
Offline:
Text-Walling
Poster Rank:84
Pseudointellectual Putz
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18,610
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 7790 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18610
Re: I Don't Know How to Cuck.

Soju. Lots of Soju.
__________________
Just so everyone knows, I did not get Anal last night, he must have been busy. - chirs
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
chris
  #3  
● 03-30-2019, 06:24 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Online
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,021
 
Mentioned: 2255 Post(s)
Quoted: 21162 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 20/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss42021
Re: I Don't Know How to Cuck.



I knew there would be people that thought that was a typo
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
jessica17, kris440


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO