JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
ART:I Can and Did Draw the Mina Lisa in 4 Seconds.

I Can and Did Draw the Mina Lisa in 4 Seconds.

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 08-02-2012, 04:01 PM
aaargh's Avatar
aaargh
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:67
Dragon
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 23,889
 
Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Quoted: 12161 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23889
I Can and Did Draw the Mina Lisa in 4 Seconds.

Now I go to tappatalk.... Hold on
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343937747.546122.jpg
70.5 KB ·114 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
HSO, Suicide_Note
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Feeling out of place? You’ll fit in here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 08-02-2012, 04:03 PM
DeeMarieGK's Avatar
DeeMarieGK
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:126
A chick.
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 12,917
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12917
Re: I Can and Did Draw the Mina Lisa in 4 Seconds.

Whoa.
  #3  
● 08-02-2012, 04:04 PM
DeeMarieGK's Avatar
DeeMarieGK
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:126
A chick.
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 12,917
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12917
Re: I Can and Did Draw the Mina Lisa in 4 Seconds.

You did her proud, I tell ya.
  #4  
● 08-02-2012, 04:04 PM
VaBusa's Avatar
VaBusa
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:2575
Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 167
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss167
Re: I Can and Did Draw the Mina Lisa in 4 Seconds.

Nice rack
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
pyromancer555
  #5  
● 08-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Karma's Avatar
Karma
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:199
Female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,765
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss7765
Re: I Can and Did Draw the Mina Lisa in 4 Seconds.

Why are her boobs right under her neck?
  #6  
● 08-02-2012, 04:06 PM
RedneckR0nin's Avatar
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:34
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 46,451
 
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 6610 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss46451
Re: I Can and Did Draw the Mina Lisa in 4 Seconds.

Looks like the Mina Lisa to me
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
K9Grip, Kanda444, soonerpimp
  #7  
● 08-02-2012, 04:07 PM
ilovedirt's Avatar
ilovedirt
Offline:
meow.
Poster Rank:48
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 31,736
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss31736
Re: I Can and Did Draw the Mina Lisa in 4 Seconds.

i thought it was her shirt's neckline and she had a potato on one shoulder
  #8  
● 08-02-2012, 04:08 PM
RedneckR0nin's Avatar
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:34
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 46,451
 
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 6610 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss46451
Re: I Can and Did Draw the Mina Lisa in 4 Seconds.

I think Mina Lisa was a Mexican wasn't she?
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
K9Grip, Kanda444, LiquidSky
  #9  
● 08-02-2012, 04:08 PM
pyromancer555's Avatar
pyromancer555
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:129
Male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12,777
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 3638 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss12777
Re: I Can and Did Draw the Mina Lisa in 4 Seconds.

Absoultely amazing!!!! Better than the original.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Heavy
  #10  
● 08-02-2012, 04:09 PM
NeckKnifeWarrior's Avatar
NeckKnifeWarrior
Offline:
cawk master
Poster Rank:204
MALE!
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7,622
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7622
Re: I Can and Did Draw the Mina Lisa in 4 Seconds.

That just gave Me a boner. That's how awesome it is!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
pyromancer555


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO