JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
MUSIC:Cellphone Sequencer

Cellphone Sequencer

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-26-2022, 07:11 PM
weekendpyro's Avatar
weekendpyro
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:697
Meat popsicle
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,237
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 802 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1237
Cellphone Sequencer

This is a song I made back a good 10 years ago or so, on an app called Pocketband. It's no longer around, and I miss it dearly. It was a smartphone based composition and sequencing program, that was loop based, but all instruments had to be sequenced out note for note by hand.

The song was something I had come across in the published works section, it was just an acapella. Just the girl singing, no music. So I liked the melody and decided to put music behind it.

Like I said, this is all composed on a 2011 smartphone, so some instruments sound a bit cheesy, but I thought it turned out alright. The vocals sound great in terms of quality, considering it's recorded through a phone microphone
Luna%20Ver.%202.mp3
mp3 2.18 MB ·52 views
Download
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
zeb247
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want a better bang for your buck?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-30-2022, 05:22 PM
zeb247's Avatar
zeb247
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:903
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 832
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss832
Re: Cellphone Sequencer

Bro. Pretty good for what you had.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
weekendpyro


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO