JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
MUSIC:Acid/Techno 2hr Mix

Acid/Techno 2hr Mix

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-21-2019, 06:36 PM
whitelabelz's Avatar
whitelabelz
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8114
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 22
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss22
Acid/Techno 2hr Mix

https://hearthis.at/whitelabelz/theo...-mix-oct-2019/

Feedback always appreciated.
2019-10-27-15-25-14.jpg
28.1 KB ·108 views
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Dmocecil, kellyhound, mcpronoun, Sugar³, tootsieflowrslave
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
We don't judge
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-01-2019, 06:12 PM
mcpronoun's Avatar
mcpronoun
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87
Professional Vaginalist
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,804
 
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 6072 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss17804
Re: Acid/Techno 2hr Mix

It's good, I am going to use it for my racing and puzzle games playlist.

  #3  
● 01-05-2021, 05:41 PM
tootsieflowrslave's Avatar
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:696
male
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,242
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1242
Re: Acid/Techno 2hr Mix

I started spinning vinyl almost 2 years ago. Nice to see a fellow DJ on DR. I guess I can post what I have so far when I get to it. Anyway, thanks for posting my friend. Haven't listened to Acid in a while.
  #4  
● 01-06-2021, 10:37 PM
Slanger's Avatar
Slanger
Offline:
Amateur Gynecologist
Poster Rank:118
born again lesbian
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 13,729
 
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 4594 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13729
Re: Acid/Techno 2hr Mix

Have an amp and two 12 inch subs in the trunk, im gonna play this tomorrow


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO