JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Murder Mansion

Murder Mansion

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 08-26-2013, 04:32 PM
caroliner's Avatar
caroliner
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1826
female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 283
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss283
Murder Mansion

Cripes! I cant believe this was 5 years ago, I remember this like it was yesterday!
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Feeling out of place? You’ll fit in here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 08-26-2013, 05:26 PM
caroliner's Avatar
caroliner
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1826
female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 283
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss283
Re: Murder Mansion

Fosters Mum: "I think he did it because he loved them"

BOLLOCKS!!!!

I have been in debt, bad debt and im sorry but I would rather be living in a card board box on the streets with the ones I love than to blow them away!!

He was clearly a selfish bastard!

Great Post
  #3  
● 08-26-2013, 07:18 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:444
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,599
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2599
Re: Murder Mansion

  #4  
● 08-27-2013, 08:03 AM
MrCorpse's Avatar
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Poster Rank:78
Male
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 19,424
 
Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 7144 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19424
Re: Murder Mansion

Not a bad doco... I guess he took a lot of risks to become wealthy and then he kept taking these risks wanting more and more. When he started losing he wasn't able to handle it... This is common for a lot of gamblers, should have quit while he was on top.
  #5  
● 08-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Pappyo13's Avatar
Pappyo13
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1787
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 293
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss293
Re: Murder Mansion

£11 million deal with Russians: leads to nothing but trouble.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO