Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1251
Larry Bradley

GALLIA COUNTY, Ohio (WCHS/WVAH) — It has been six years since the tragic death of a hunter in Gallia County who was killed on the opening day of deer season.

On Dec. 2, 2013, Larry Bradley was shot and killed in a tree stand while hunting. He was a father, son, brother, husband and Marine who served in Desert Storm. His wife, Denise Bradley, said it has been six painful years of wondering who killed him.

"When I am in the grocery store or a restaurant, I wonder if I am standing next to the person who shot my husband," Denise Bradley said.

Weeks after his death, the Gallia County Sheriff's Office received a letter from the alleged shooter. The department told Eyewitness News several investigative steps were taken, but no results were obtained.

Sheriff Matt Champlin said it is time for the shooter to come forward even if it was an accident.

"We know there is someone out there who fired that shot," Champlin said. "We want to reach out to that person because it must be weighing on their heart."

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
image.jpeg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cancun78 For This Useful Post:
kellyhound, Oatsi69, Wren