JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Harry and Mandy

Harry and Mandy

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-23-2020, 01:19 AM
kiwi556's Avatar
kiwi556
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9908
Male
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 15
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss15
Harry and Mandy

Hey all,I was involved in a incdent that happened in 2006 or 07, something I was involved in and was personaly invold with, been trying to find more about it and answers,it really fucked my life out,now I'm motivated to change what happened in the Shetlands
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-23-2020, 01:25 AM
kiwi556's Avatar
kiwi556
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9908
Male
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 15
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss15
Re: Harry and Mandy

Good case for U guys
  #3  
● 03-23-2020, 02:44 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,625
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96625
Re: Harry and Mandy

https://www.shetlandtimes.co.uk/2008...ays-her-father

in what way you were involved?
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BostonPancake, SammySausage
  #4  
● 03-24-2020, 02:58 PM
LERK's Avatar
LERK
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:43
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 35,003
 
Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Quoted: 17666 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss35003
Re: Harry and Mandy

Hey all,I was involved in a incdent that happened in 2006 or 07, something I was involved in and was personaly invold with, been trying to find more about it and answers,it really fucked my life out,now I'm motivated to change what happened in the Shetlands
and.......
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
LuckiiDevil21
  #5  
● 03-26-2020, 02:42 AM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,890
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 sss127890
Re: Harry and Mandy

I hope it involves a Shetland pony.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BiothDaSloth, LuckiiDevil21
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
RUTHIE7
  #6  
● 03-26-2020, 04:07 AM
kiwi556's Avatar
kiwi556
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9908
Male
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 15
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss15
Re: Harry and Mandy

I was the one that found them dead,was pretty fucked up that's for sure
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
LuckiiDevil21, William May


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO