Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss132
The Guy I Thought I Knew.

They say to never look back on your past because sometimes the past is meant to be the past and sometimes you just mind find something you didn't want to know about probably hear...

I was 12 when I met this guy, and I was two months shy of my 13th birthday. This guy was sixteen (or so I thought...) And I met him through a classmate of mine who was his step brother. His name was Quentin.

I first met Quentin when I went to go hang out with my friends. We all attended the same school and we all lived in the same apartment complex.

We were some crazy ass kids and we all lived in the same unit, except for Quentin and Allen who resided two units away from us. But all of us were outside hanging around the steps and that's when I noticed him. He was hanging out with my friend Tabitha because he was around her age. (Or so I thought...)

Tabitha was sixteen and again, Quentin said he was sixteen so I didn't think anything about it, nor did I expect that he was going to end up talking to me and hanging out with me because why would a sixteen year old want to hang out with a twelve year old?

I didn't think anything of it and ended up in a friendship with him where of course I had a crush on him. Everyone thought there was something going on with us because we would just go walking around and hang out and it would just be us.

We would hang out and smoke cigarettes and chill and talk and that's what it consisted of. He never touched me, he never made me uncomfortable, and he never once talked about anything inappropriate.

Quentin was a very good looking young man in my eyes, he was one of those country boys, he had dark hair and dark eyes, olive complected skin, and he was just an overall goof ball that knew how to make anybody laugh. He was just outgoing, friendly, fun to be around, and very respectful.

We were just really good friends and he was the first guy I had met that showed me any kind of respect which attracted me instantly to him. At the middle school I was at, I was a severe outcast and considered a freak. The geeks didn't even like me.

I was 5'8" at twelve, going on thirteen, I weighed in at 170-180 which is considered the max weight limitation for that height, because I weighed in a little more than the average 160 for that height I was automatically fat and it made me even fatter because I had hips, boobs, and an ass already. (According to the mindset of the kids I went to school with)

Pretty much even though I was basically 13, I looked like I could have passed as 18 and apparently it made me a huge freak and everybody would always come up to me and ask me how old I was because apparently while they were still experiencing their first hormonal changes, I had already been through mine and it made me a freak.

Doctors even asked my parents why I wasn't on birth control yet because of how fast my body was maturing.

While I had friends that lived all around me at the apartment complex, it still wasn't the extent of the friendship I had with Quentin because Quentin never judged me from the moment he met me, unlike my other friends who were judgemental to me at first before they realized I was nice.

Then one day, Quentin disappeared and he stopped coming around and hanging out. He was still living in the unit away but he just stopped hanging out without an explanation, he would avoid me, and he stopped talking to me altogether. In fact, he stopped talking to all my other friends too.

A month later Quentin and Allen are gone Tabatha told me that Quentin wasn't showing up to the high school and we all noticed Allen was no longer showing up to class so we investigated and found out they all moved. And we never heard from anybody in that family again. Not Quentin, not Allen, not Shelby, nor Jessie or Bubbie as everybody had called him.

They all disappeared without telling any of us they were moving, which made me believe that the move was unexpected. For years I tried finding everybody in that family through social media until I found a mugshot of Allen online.

Apparently he was living in San Jose, ca and he had been charged for multiple burglaries and robberies with an accomplice. It still wasn't enough because I wanted to try to find Quentin and reconnect with him now that we were both much older and I just wanted to know why he stopped hanging around and what happened that they had to up and leave...

I kept trying to find Quentin on Google but the biggest problem I had was, I could not remember his last name for the life of me. It was 2015 when I started trying to find him and it wasn't until 2017 when I found him.

I started not just typing in his name, but I typed in Jessie's name but only much to my demise, the article I found was an obituary for nine year old Jessie Len Rogers.

Much to my sad disappointment, I find Quentin's mugshot, and I find a picture of the him in an orange jumpsuit in shackles where he was sentenced to life without parole for the murder and attempted rape of Jessie, his nine year old step sister.

It took me a good three times to read everything because it was such a shock and I couldn't believe it was him.

He planned to kill his stepmother and all of his step siblings in a fit of rage and jealousy because he felt like they were the reason why he was having issues and arguments with his father.

He was going to shoot everyone as they found a gun hidden under the bushes near the trailer he was living in behind his dad's house. He went in and smoked some weed, he watched a movie with Allen, where they passed out in the living room.

Quentin wakes up, goes into Jessie's room where he removed her clothes and attempted to rape her but she screamed and fought him so he strangled her with his bare hands until he passed out.

After she passed out, he taped off her mouth and nose incase she woke up and was breathing again. Jessie died between the hours of 4 to five am. He retreated back to the trailer and became frightened at what he did so he decided to spare the lives of his remaining family members.

Jessie's mother found upon attempting to wake her up for school and that was when everything unraveled to the police and Quentin confessed and cooperated with the police during the investigation.

Quentin received life without parole because it was his first offense.

What upsets me the most is this happened a year after they moved. It was 03 by the time they left and 04 when the murder happened.

I was thirteen in 03 and he was sixteen and he told me and everyone that. A year later when the murder took place, he should have been seventeen but instead, he was 19 years old!

Quentin lied to me and everyone about his age so no one would question why he was hanging around teenaged girls. It was august of 03 when I met him and October of 03 when he stopped hanging out.

Come to find out his eighteenth birthday was in October of 03 and that's why he stopped coming around because someone that knew probably said something to him about it.
I know my dad hated him from the moment he saw him, and I remember my friend's dad who was maintenance of the apartment complex had exchanged some words with him because he kept hanging around us all, particularly me.

It's really creepy when I think about it now because what if he was trying to groom me and had plans to do something to me? I mean it was very peculiar how even a sixteen year old wanted to hang out with me as a 12 year old kid. It just doesn't seem right at all now especially that he lied to me about being younger than he really was.

And how lucky I was that he didn't get a chance to do something to me. I'm just really sad for Jessie because she was a bright girl and full of ambitions and dreams and he took that away from her...

Fucked up thing was before finding this out I was reading statistics about serial killers and it says on an average life time we run into or have contacted at least 3 to 5 people who have already killed someone in their lives... Creepy...

I wanted to post a picture of Jess, but I haven't been able to find one....

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
523d132f62491.preview-300.jpg  

Attached Images

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Foreverewalkalone For This Useful Post:
beepboop, CrunchyCripple, dissidence, Johnny Wadd, kellyhound, Misscourtasen, Shadedwill, Simone, SusanMarie, William May
Old 12-31-2018, 03:25 PM
William May
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:304
Male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss3161
Re: The Guy I Thought I Knew.

Thank you for posting this. Very interesting. Also sad.
One of the guys I used to work with was a surfing dude, and he had lived next to Spahn's movie ranch when the Manson family lived there. He knew them on a passing basis.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to William May For This Useful Post:
Foreverewalkalone, Simone
Old 12-31-2018, 09:54 PM
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2439
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss132

Thats crazy...

Old 06-23-2019, 04:20 PM
dissidence
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7167
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverewalkalone View Post
They say to never look back on your past because sometimes the past is meant to be the past and sometimes you just mind find something you didn't want to know about probably hear...

I was 12 when I met this guy, and I was two months shy of my 13th birthday. This guy was sixteen (or so I thought...) And I met him through a classmate of mine who was his step brother. His name was Quentin.

I first met Quentin when I went to go hang out with my friends. We all attended the same school and we all lived in the same apartment complex.

We were some crazy ass kids and we all lived in the same unit, except for Quentin and Allen who resided two units away from us. But all of us were outside hanging around the steps and that's when I noticed him. He was hanging out with my friend Tabitha because he was around her age. (Or so I thought...)

Tabitha was sixteen and again, Quentin said he was sixteen so I didn't think anything about it, nor did I expect that he was going to end up talking to me and hanging out with me because why would a sixteen year old want to hang out with a twelve year old?

I didn't think anything of it and ended up in a friendship with him where of course I had a crush on him. Everyone thought there was something going on with us because we would just go walking around and hang out and it would just be us.

We would hang out and smoke cigarettes and chill and talk and that's what it consisted of. He never touched me, he never made me uncomfortable, and he never once talked about anything inappropriate.

Quentin was a very good looking young man in my eyes, he was one of those country boys, he had dark hair and dark eyes, olive complected skin, and he was just an overall goof ball that knew how to make anybody laugh. He was just outgoing, friendly, fun to be around, and very respectful.

We were just really good friends and he was the first guy I had met that showed me any kind of respect which attracted me instantly to him. At the middle school I was at, I was a severe outcast and considered a freak. The geeks didn't even like me.

I was 5'8" at twelve, going on thirteen, I weighed in at 170-180 which is considered the max weight limitation for that height, because I weighed in a little more than the average 160 for that height I was automatically fat and it made me even fatter because I had hips, boobs, and an ass already. (According to the mindset of the kids I went to school with)

Pretty much even though I was basically 13, I looked like I could have passed as 18 and apparently it made me a huge freak and everybody would always come up to me and ask me how old I was because apparently while they were still experiencing their first hormonal changes, I had already been through mine and it made me a freak.

Doctors even asked my parents why I wasn't on birth control yet because of how fast my body was maturing.

While I had friends that lived all around me at the apartment complex, it still wasn't the extent of the friendship I had with Quentin because Quentin never judged me from the moment he met me, unlike my other friends who were judgemental to me at first before they realized I was nice.

Then one day, Quentin disappeared and he stopped coming around and hanging out. He was still living in the unit away but he just stopped hanging out without an explanation, he would avoid me, and he stopped talking to me altogether. In fact, he stopped talking to all my other friends too.

A month later Quentin and Allen are gone Tabatha told me that Quentin wasn't showing up to the high school and we all noticed Allen was no longer showing up to class so we investigated and found out they all moved. And we never heard from anybody in that family again. Not Quentin, not Allen, not Shelby, nor Jessie or Bubbie as everybody had called him.

They all disappeared without telling any of us they were moving, which made me believe that the move was unexpected. For years I tried finding everybody in that family through social media until I found a mugshot of Allen online.

Apparently he was living in San Jose, ca and he had been charged for multiple burglaries and robberies with an accomplice. It still wasn't enough because I wanted to try to find Quentin and reconnect with him now that we were both much older and I just wanted to know why he stopped hanging around and what happened that they had to up and leave...

I kept trying to find Quentin on Google but the biggest problem I had was, I could not remember his last name for the life of me. It was 2015 when I started trying to find him and it wasn't until 2017 when I found him.

I started not just typing in his name, but I typed in Jessie's name but only much to my demise, the article I found was an obituary for nine year old Jessie Len Rogers.

Much to my sad disappointment, I find Quentin's mugshot, and I find a picture of the him in an orange jumpsuit in shackles where he was sentenced to life without parole for the murder and attempted rape of Jessie, his nine year old step sister.

It took me a good three times to read everything because it was such a shock and I couldn't believe it was him.

He planned to kill his stepmother and all of his step siblings in a fit of rage and jealousy because he felt like they were the reason why he was having issues and arguments with his father.

He was going to shoot everyone as they found a gun hidden under the bushes near the trailer he was living in behind his dad's house. He went in and smoked some weed, he watched a movie with Allen, where they passed out in the living room.

Quentin wakes up, goes into Jessie's room where he removed her clothes and attempted to rape her but she screamed and fought him so he strangled her with his bare hands until he passed out.

After she passed out, he taped off her mouth and nose incase she woke up and was breathing again. Jessie died between the hours of 4 to five am. He retreated back to the trailer and became frightened at what he did so he decided to spare the lives of his remaining family members.

Jessie's mother found upon attempting to wake her up for school and that was when everything unraveled to the police and Quentin confessed and cooperated with the police during the investigation.

Quentin received life without parole because it was his first offense.

What upsets me the most is this happened a year after they moved. It was 03 by the time they left and 04 when the murder happened.

I was thirteen in 03 and he was sixteen and he told me and everyone that. A year later when the murder took place, he should have been seventeen but instead, he was 19 years old!

Quentin lied to me and everyone about his age so no one would question why he was hanging around teenaged girls. It was august of 03 when I met him and October of 03 when he stopped hanging out.

Come to find out his eighteenth birthday was in October of 03 and that's why he stopped coming around because someone that knew probably said something to him about it.
I know my dad hated him from the moment he saw him, and I remember my friend's dad who was maintenance of the apartment complex had exchanged some words with him because he kept hanging around us all, particularly me.

It's really creepy when I think about it now because what if he was trying to groom me and had plans to do something to me? I mean it was very peculiar how even a sixteen year old wanted to hang out with me as a 12 year old kid. It just doesn't seem right at all now especially that he lied to me about being younger than he really was.

And how lucky I was that he didn't get a chance to do something to me. I'm just really sad for Jessie because she was a bright girl and full of ambitions and dreams and he took that away from her...

Fucked up thing was before finding this out I was reading statistics about serial killers and it says on an average life time we run into or have contacted at least 3 to 5 people who have already killed someone in their lives... Creepy...

I wanted to post a picture of Jess, but I haven't been able to find one....
w.o.w.

Old 07-04-2019, 07:35 AM
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:72
Femme de haine
Contributions: 395

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 6761 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 4/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16591

Thank you for sharing this. I've spent the last 20 minutes searching around + have found the following.

I have also found the FB profile of Jessie's mother, Foreverewalkalone , if you're wanting it, let me know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grave%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	858789

Name:	Grave%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	233.1 KB
ID:	858790

Name:	Grave%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	858791
Name:  Documents%20%281%29.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  21.6 KB

Name:	Documents%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	858794

Name:	Documents%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	858793

Name:	Documents%20%284%29.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	858795

Name:	CUNT%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	858796

Name:	CUNT%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	858797

Name:	CUNT%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	858798

Name:	CUNT%20%284%29.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	858799

Name:	CUNT%20%285%29.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	858800

From a 2004 article:

Quote:
PAWNEE (AP) -- A Pawnee man arrested about 2 1/2 hours after a 9-year-old girl was found dead, confessed to strangling her, raping her and plotting to kill her entire family, officials said Sunday.

Authorities arrested Quentin Eugene Daggs, 19, Saturday morning.

He remains jailed without bond on complaints of first-degree murder, attempted first-degree rape and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, said Pawnee County Sheriff Don Sweger.

No charges have been filed and Sweger did not expect Daggs to be arraigned in Pawnee County court until Tuesday, at the earliest.

Daggs, who is a close relative of the common-law husband of the girl's mother, ''was jealous the guy gave so much of his time and attention to his common-law wife and her children,'' Sweger said.

He would not say how Daggs is related to the husband, nor would he identify the girl.

The girl's mother found her on the floor of her bedroom mostly nude, with tape over her mouth. She showed signs of struggle, Sweger said.

''He said he put his hands around her throat and squeezed hard,'' Sweger said. ''He planned to shoot the entire family, except a man in the residence, after he killed the child.

''I guess in the end he was afraid to go through with killing'' the child's three siblings and the mother, Sweger said.

Within the past two weeks, Daggs got a handgun and ammunition, Sweger said. Officers found a loaded gun under Daggs' trailer, where he threw it.

Officials believe Daggs had been living in the trailer behind the family's house for about a year, Sweger said.

Following the killing, Daggs did not leave the property, located five miles southwest of Pawnee, Sweger said. Officers found him in the trailer.

Sweger said Daggs has been ''very cooperative in the investigation'' and has made an approximately 90-minute videotaped statement.

On the tape, Daggs ''told us he has no history of mental problems. He said he didn't feel he was under the influence of any substance at the time of the death,'' Sweger said.

Daggs told Sweger and Undersheriff Brian Hill he had smoked a small amount of marijuana six to eight hours before killing the girl. Sweger estimated the girl was killed between 2 and 4 a.m. Saturday

From an article dated 8th July 2004:

Quote:
PAWNEE Friends and family gathered Wednesday at the funeral of a Pawnee girl whose stepbrother confessed to killing her out of jealousy.

Prosecutors and investigators, meanwhile, gathered information in preparation of filing charges, which are expected today, according to the sheriff's department.

Quentin Eugene Daggs, 19, remained in the Pawnee County jail without bail Wednesday in connection with the Saturday death of 9-year-old Jessie Len Rogers in her rural Pawnee home.

Pawnee County Sheriff Don Sweger said deputies Saturday found Daggs in his trailer behind the rural Pawnee home where Jessie was found dead.

Daggs confessed immediately to the murder, saying he had planned to kill the whole family "except for his father," Sweger said.

However, Daggs told investigators that after he left the room where he strangled and attempted to rape the girl, he tossed and turned on the couch and eventually changed his mind about the action he had been planning for two weeks.

Harold Dean Daggs, Quentin Daggs' father, had lived with Jessie's mother, Teresa Rogers, and her four children about four years. The two were not married.

Quentin Daggs had lived for about a year in a trailer that the couple had bought for him.

From an article dated 27th January 2005:

Quote:
A Pawnee County judge ordered a man accused of killing his 9-year-old sister to stand trial.

Quentin Eugene Daggs, 20, faces a first-degree murder charge and charges of attempted rape and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Jessie Len Rogers was found dead July 3, 2004, in the family's rural Pawnee County home. Daggs later admitted to deputies that he killed the girl, according to investigators.

JAY Term suspended in baby's abuse

A Delaware County man received a suspended sentence for burning the genitals of his girlfriend's 23 month-old baby with a lighter, court officials said.

Justin Sooter, 24, of Colcord pleaded no contest Tuesday to child abuse and possession of a controlled substance, according to the records of the court clerk. He received two eight-year suspended sentences and was ordered to pay $600 in fines.

The baby's mother told police she and Sooter argued after he stuck a handkerchief inside the baby's mouth and tied it around its neck until the child stopped crying.