Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2895
Re: Darren Bruce Hillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
He is a DEAD RINGER for the unknown boy in the photograph. I agree with Polly Penwell. Excellent sleuthing on her part. You'd think the police would investigate the possibility given the fact that she's IDed a Jane Doe before.
They do have a striking resemblance. I haven't heard of this Polly Penwell. Who was the Jane Doe she IDed?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
Foreverewalkalone, U2Addict, wujuan
Old 01-06-2016, 05:48 PM
Brandi
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1326

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
They do have a striking resemblance. I haven't heard of this Polly Penwell. Who was the Jane Doe she IDed?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Michelle_Garvey

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brandi For This Useful Post:
Foreverewalkalone, kellyhound, U2Addict
Old 03-15-2016, 04:19 PM
Pennylar-sinny
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1880
I am woman! Hear me RoAR!!!

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss201

That's him!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pennylar-sinny For This Useful Post:
Foreverewalkalone, U2Addict
Old 03-17-2016, 04:23 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:132

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9297

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luton loyal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2016, 11:10 PM
RN1954
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12189

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss7

I agree with Ms. Penwell, the missing boy is the terrified kid in the polaroid. Makes me feel awful the poor kid.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RN1954 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 10:49 PM
Ninjavandal
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:113

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 2440 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11314

Thank you. Though disgusting, the story is nonetheless quite compelling.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ninjavandal For This Useful Post:
Foreverewalkalone
Old 03-29-2018, 09:56 PM
Ninjavandal
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:113

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 2440 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverewalkalone View Post
Darren Bruce Hillis was last seen on March 12, 1973 in Norfolk, Virginia. He was fourteen years old. The last anybody had seen him was when he was on his way to school. Darren never made it to school or back home that day and hasn't been heard of since. He was last seen wearing a green army jacket, a red and black striped shirt, red bell bottom jeans with white stripes running down the seam, and boots. Darren is of Caucasian decent. He was 6'4" tall and weighed approximately 150 lbs, with brown hair and hazel eyes. Further details on the case are not available....*

Does anybody remember the serial killer, Dean Corll? Dean Corll along with two accomplices David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley Jr. *were responsible for approximately 28 murders of young teenage boys in Houston, Tx. Corll was homosexual and a sexual sadist who murdered, and sexually tortured his young victims. Brooks and Henley each participated in the slayings. They also participated in luring and kidnapping the young victims, taking them to meet their end with Corll, as Corll paid them each 200.00 per boy. The last murder that Corll committed took place in 1973 while he attempted to rape and murder one of Henley's close friends.*

Henley brought over a male and a female friend, Timothy Kerley and Rhonda Williams. Corll was so infuriated with Henley for bringing over a girl, that after a night of partying, Henley woke up and found out he was lying face down on the ground gagged, and his ankles tied down. Much to his horror, Kerley and Williams were also lying face down, gagged, and tied up. Corll expressed his anger to Henley for bringing a girl to his house and had announced to Henley that after he raped and killed Kerley, Henley and Williams were going to die as well. Henley had convinced Corll to let him go and gave him an ultimatum that if he was released, he would help Corll participate in the rape and slayings of both Kerley and Williams.*

Corll carried Kerley and Williams off into his bedroom and tied them down to both ends of his torture board. He handed Henley a knife, and ordered him to remove Williams' clothing as he began to sexually assault Kerley. When Henley asked Corll if he could take Williams to another room, Corll ignored him and proceeded with Kerley's assault. Quickly, Henley grabbed Corll's pistol and a confrontation ensued afterwards. Henley attempted to shoot Corll in the head, but the bullet did not fully penetrate his scull. As the wounded Corll continued to launch at Henley, Henley fired two rounds into his shoulder. Corll staggered out of the room and into the hallway. As he hit the wall and slid down, Henley shot him an additional three times, releasing Kerley and Williams afterwards. *

Now between February and June of 1973, Henley had moved to mount pleasant to distance himself from Corll and Brooks had become less and less involved with Corll over time. It is said that allegedly in that time frame where there are no known murders, Corll was suffering from hydrocele which is fluid accumulation around the scrotum and Corll has moved to Pasadena. *If Henley and Brooks were not around Corll for that frame of time, how do they know what he was doing or what he was up to around that time? Could it be possible that Corll traveled? Could it be possible that perhaps Darren Hollis ran away from his home in Virginia and happened to arrive in Texas around 1973? In the 1970s before a hysteria of mass murderers had become known and prolific, loads of police departments were quick to close cases of missing teenagers and just dismiss the cases as runaways because hitchhiking had become a common thing in the 70s.*

In 2012, Filmmaker Josh Vargas interviewed Henley's mother where she reported that after she had found out what he had done, she grabbed everything from his bedroom, packed it all away and took it to an abandoned school bus, that had not budged in 40 years. When Vargas and his film crew went to the bus, they found all of Henley's belongings untouched and they unearthed an aged Polaroid of a terrified young boy In handcuffs lying on the ground, with a tool box that had matched the toolbox that was seen at many of the crime scene photos at Corll's house at 2020 Lamar dr.*

Vargas took it to investigators in Harris county, and they were not able to find a conclusive match with any of the known victims of Dean Corll, so that Polaroid is clear evidence that there were more then 28 victims. This could be a 29th victim or more! When Henley was interviewed by Vargas and shown the Polaroid, he could not recall who the young boy was and even stated that it's is very likely that there are more victims than what he or Brooks could be aware of. If you look closely at the Polaroid you will notice the young man is wearing pants with a white stripe down the seam, just described as a piece of the clothing Hillis was last seen wearing in Virginia, and if you compare the Polaroid to the very last updated picture of Hillis, you will notice facial similarities.*

A wonderfully talented woman by the name of Polly Penwell has brought attention of the connection between the case of the missing Virginia boy and the Polaroid of the boy found in Elmer Wayne Henley's possessions 40 years later. Polly thinks it is possible that Corll traveled to kidnap and murder young boys as well.*

Polly is autistic and has an exceptional IQ. She cannot relate to people on a social level, but sleuthing missing persons' cases is a hobby of hers. In fact she connected a missing girl to a jane doe case back in 2014. Michelle Garvey ran away from her home in Connecticut. Her body was found a year later in Baytown, Texas where her remains were unidentified for 31 years until Polly cracked the case.*

Unfortunately, Virginia and Texas authorities have not given Polly's theory a chance about the connections between Hillis and the unknown boy in the photograph. Both cases remain a mystery. Who is that young boy in the photograph? What happened to Darren Hillis?*

The photos below are Hillis, the unknown boy in the polaroid, Polly Penwell, and Josh Vargas and his film crew going through Henley's belongings.*

Disgusting! Just fucking disgusting.

Old 10-30-2019, 06:18 PM
ILookyLoo
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:2666

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss118

Really great post-Foreverwalkalone! I have always wondered about the picture of that poor boy. Really fascinating. By the way, I love your avatar name! So mysterious

The Following User Says Thank You to ILookyLoo For This Useful Post:
Foreverewalkalone