JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Bruce Pierce Prison Address

Bruce Pierce Prison Address

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-22-2008, 05:29 PM
GeorgeM's Avatar
GeorgeM
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3989
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 79
Joined Aug 2008·Rank #3,989
 
79Posts
72Thanked
0Quoted
2Mentioned
0Contrib.
Bruce Pierce Prison Address

Bruce Pierce
# 04181-085
USP Allenwood
PO Box 3000
White Deer, PA 17887

Let me just say that i really don't suggest writing this guy.I was subject to a rather "Dickish" visit from the F.B.I just for sending one letter.

A member of America’s most notorious band of homegrown terrorists, The Order. Bruce pierce was the trigger man for the murder of federal judge Allen Berg, as well as being involved in the nation’s most bold and violent spree of bank robbery's and political assassination ever.

Once again

The federal government routinely investigates
the sources of all unsolicited incoming mail to this dude. Just a heads up.
20q04xu.jpg
8.6 KB ·99 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-30-2008, 07:32 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline: Offline
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,239
Contributions: 36
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #37
 
42,239Posts
101,431Thanked
21,246Quoted
2,274Mentioned
36Contrib.
Re: Bruce Pierce Prison Address

Are you freaking serious, we need a more in depth bio on this guy, kinda curious why they are so paranoid about him.
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
  #3  
● 11-30-2008, 11:27 PM
FactorX's Avatar
FactorX
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7348
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 26
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #7,348
 
26Posts
16Thanked
0Quoted
2Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Bruce Pierce Prison Address

You'll get the same visit if you write to John Hinkley.
  #4  
● 12-01-2008, 02:51 PM
GeorgeM's Avatar
GeorgeM
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3989
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 79
Joined Aug 2008·Rank #3,989
 
79Posts
72Thanked
0Quoted
2Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Bruce Pierce Prison Address

You'll get the same visit if you write to John Hinkley.
Oh i know! wtf is the problem!? have you ever had to deal with that shit man?
  #5  
● 12-01-2008, 03:17 PM
FactorX's Avatar
FactorX
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7348
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 26
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #7,348
 
26Posts
16Thanked
0Quoted
2Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Bruce Pierce Prison Address

Oh i know! wtf is the problem!? have you ever had to deal with that shit man?
I got a visit from them after I wrote Hinkley. They showed up dressed like the Men In Black with the black suits, white shirts, black ties, black car, black sunglasses. I thought I'd done messed up really bad. They came in and asked why I'd written him, I showed them my collection, they asked about my loyalty to the president, then they went on their way. It made for a good story.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
chris
  #6  
● 12-01-2008, 05:08 PM
the hated's Avatar
the hated
Offline: Offline
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:981
Male
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 724
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #981
 
724Posts
915Thanked
6Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Bruce Pierce Prison Address

USA...land of the free lmao...
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
chris
  #7  
● 12-01-2008, 06:10 PM
niniane's Avatar
niniane
Offline: Offline
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1591
Female
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 352
Joined Sep 2008·Rank #1,591
 
352Posts
149Thanked
2Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Bruce Pierce Prison Address

I got a visit from them after I wrote Hinkley. They showed up dressed like the Men In Black with the black suits, white shirts, black ties, black car, black sunglasses. I thought I'd done messed up really bad. They came in and asked why I'd written him, I showed them my collection, they asked about my loyalty to the president, then they went on their way. It made for a good story.
lol Very interesting. Thanks!
  #8  
● 12-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Axel's Avatar
Axel
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3015
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 130
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #3,015
 
130Posts
127Thanked
2Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Bruce Pierce Prison Address

Are you freaking serious, we need a more in depth bio on this guy, kinda curious why they are so paranoid about him.
I got alot of info. I have to translate it. Do you want me to add it?
  #9  
● 12-05-2008, 01:35 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline: Offline
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,239
Contributions: 36
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #37
 
42,239Posts
101,431Thanked
21,246Quoted
2,274Mentioned
36Contrib.
Re: Bruce Pierce Prison Address

Sounds like they wanted to feel you out, tis is crazy though, all from a letter.
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
  #10  
● 12-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Axel's Avatar
Axel
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3015
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 130
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #3,015
 
130Posts
127Thanked
2Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Bruce Pierce Prison Address

Ehh, what do you mean :D?


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO